Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round Does Mikey Garcia TKO Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas
    Miguel Angel puts Gamboa to sleep with a jab, by the sixth. Mikey already issued the challenge, doesnt want to hear excuses so he will fight him at 130 or 135.
    Garcia and his fans should be the last ones talking about excuses.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

At what weight class? Gamboa is all over the place..... Anyway, Garcia TKO 8.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Garcia and his fans should be the last ones talking about excuses.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        What excuses? The ones where Garcia beat the **** out of an embarrassed Salido before he resorted to cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Been where? He never beat the top guy in the division. Top 3 at 126 were Gamboa, John and Juanma, so the best Gamboa beat could only be #4
          Gamboa was ranked number 1 everywhere, he beat salido and salido knocked off juanma and chris john noone took seriously anymore. So what you mean juanma was above gamba lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Gamboa could cause problems with his movement. Watching Mickey have his way with Salido, was pretty impressive. Just think he carries fighters too much when he can KO them. Very sharp with his punches, at times i couldn't tell what landed.
            i agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              Gamboa was ranked number 1 everywhere, he beat salido and salido knocked off juanma and chris john noone took seriously anymore. So what you mean juanma was above gamba lmao
              No he wasnt. He was usually ranked behind Juanma until he lost and when he beat Salido it was before he beat Juanma, when Salido was ranked 8th.

Anyway i wasnt arguing that, i said Gamboa never beat the #1 guy at 126, or even #2

Comment

who cares? Donaire will knock them both out.

Comment

Yep, Garcia easily stops Gamboa in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    No he wasnt. He was usually ranked behind Juanma until he lost and when he beat Salido it was before he beat Juanma, when Salido was ranked 8th.

Anyway i wasnt arguing that, i said Gamboa never beat the #1 guy at 126, or even #2
                    well he beat the guy that became number one its not his fault juanma was running from him, and juanma was ranked above him based on perception, its like preseason college basketball rankings don't mean anything until you face somebody because those rankings are all about how good you think someone is not how good they actually are, and that was exactly the case with lopez

Comment

Originally posted by cotilion18 View Post
                      who cares? Donaire will knock them both out.
                      lol wow, you are too green to be here rookie. dont let the door hit you on the way out

Comment

Working...
                      X