Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round Does Mikey Garcia TKO Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So he's world class cause he's got a belt? Makes sense... puto.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    No he destroyed the best fighter at 126

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      No he destroyed the best fighter at 126
      yuri been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Gamboa have too much speed for Garcia to beat him, let alone easily. Garcia only knows to fight mid distance at his own pace. As soon as somebody gets on the inside on him, he will be in trouble. And if a war breaks out, I dont see him being tough enough to carry a fight.

I will l say Gamboa TKOs Garcia in the late rounds!!
        Umm Salido was the best guy to do this at 126 and he could not do it. He got dropped 4 times in the process.

But people forget that gamboa is a legit lightweight now which is 2 divisions up. He would hold a strength and size advantage over garcia. And to the people who uses triangle theories to decide who wins is a ******. I'd favor gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy
          Quote:

Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR

Gamboa have too much speed for Garcia to beat him, let alone easily. Garcia only knows to fight mid distance at his own pace. As soon as somebody gets on the inside on him, he will be in trouble. And if a war breaks out, I dont see him being tough enough to carry a fight.

I will l say Gamboa TKOs Garcia in the late rounds!!

Umm Salido was the best guy to do this at 126 and he could not do it. He got dropped 4 times in the process.

But people forget that gamboa is a legit lightweight now which is 2 divisions up. He would hold a strength and size advantage over garcia. And to the people who uses triangle theories to decide who wins is a ******. I'd favor gamboa.
          Gamboa MIGHT just be a JWW at this point. He was a solid 148 lbs on fight night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If Gamboa stands his ground he gets KO'd in 5. If Gamboa runs I expect Garcia to stop him in the championship rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              yuri been there done that
              Been where? He never beat the top guy in the division. Top 3 at 126 were Gamboa, John and Juanma, so the best Gamboa beat could only be #4

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                i think in the 11th

Gamboa Washes hes huge ass head lol

Comment

Gamboa could cause problems with his movement. Watching Mickey have his way with Salido, was pretty impressive. Just think he carries fighters too much when he can KO them. Very sharp with his punches, at times i couldn't tell what landed.

Comment

Miguel Angel puts Gamboa to sleep with a jab, by the sixth. Mikey already issued the challenge, doesnt want to hear excuses so he will fight him at 130 or 135.

Comment

I think the 9th round, as much as I like Gamboa the guy is a KO victim waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X