Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Floors Salido Four Times In Injury Shortened Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Salido's never had the strongest chin, a good one but not great, and he's shown less punch resistance lately. Not a huge surprise, but still a surprise.
    I disagree, in his prime his chin was exceptional. He was droppable at times but that's where it stopped.

But like you said and like I have been saying for months, his resistance has been on the rapid decline for a while and it showed and was no surprise to me at all.

Soon as he went down I just sighed and was like, "Knew it.."

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Was surprised at how heavy Garcias hands were either that or Salido got old over nite, he however was starting to get to Garcia a bit when the stoppage occured
      He's been visibly getting old for a while now.

Comment

Stopping fights because of broken noses now. The p.ussy in that is staggering. Salido was just heating u.p

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
          And what a disgrace to the human race you are to make such a dumb statement. Clearly you have never put on a pair of boxing gloves, much less have any boxing knowledge whatsoever.
          Agree 100% i got the same impression that he never laced up a pair of gloves and got in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
            I don't know what people are *****ing about. Mikey's superior skills combined with his power were too much for him. During Salido's few decent moments, the most he managed to do was make Mikey look uncomfortable, but he remained in control throughout and was never hurt (besides the illegal headbutt). Meanwhile, Mikey dumped Salido on his ass four times and hurt him on multiple occasions. If anyone was on their way to being koed it was Salido.
            Thank you for stating that headbutt as "illegal". I too saw it as Salido basically winding up with some extra torque and going straight to Garcia's face like it was a bulls-eye. Nobody appears to be seeing it that way. Since the intentional headbutt from Ortiz a while back, this is the most blatantly intentional headbutt I have seen.

Comment

Regardless of whether Garcia should have continued or not, I just got to get my opinion out about that headbutt. I saw it as almost as blatant as the headbutt Ortiz performed a while back. Salido appeared to put some extra torque into that move and go straight for Garcia's face like it was a bull-eye. No one seems to be saying anything about that, but illegal, that's what I saw.

Comment

I started to lose count of how many times Salido went down.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                  people forget Juanma dominated Salido until he got clipped.
                  umm, domination is much too strong a word for what little edge JuanMa had in their first fight before being knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    He wanted a way out and he found it
                    Solido cheated and deserve the fight to end like it did .. How disgraceful, because your loosing the fight you intentionally injure the other fighter with a foul ?! WTF!!!

F him and the horse he rode in on !!! Im so tired of fans sticking up for these cheaters and then demanding the victims of these cowards to show more heart and guts then their cheating rival.

Comment

Working...
                    X