Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I've already stated I don't care for your legitimate opinions.
    If you want to keep this going can you at least say something funny to hold my interest.

Otherwise I'll call it a day, I guess I already wasted a bit much time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Also I've already stated I don't care for your legitimate opinions.
      If you want to keep this going can you at least say something funny to hold my interest.

Otherwise I'll call it a day, I guess I already wasted a bit much time.
      I love you too!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I love you too!
        Interesting, to say the least.

Comment

You just posted a Happy Birthday Martin Luther King thread when his birthday was on the 15th. Way to prove you're the smart one here.

Beats me.
          Duhhhh Everyone knows the day he was born. But its a floating Holiday and its celebrated on every 3rd Monday of January! Smart guy like yourself should know this!:WORD: If you wanna know why...Google it ! You cant make an relivent point to save your life can you? WOW....You define Obtuse! :WORD: Poor guy!

Comment

Duhhhh Everyone knows the day he was born. But its a floating Holiday and its celebrated on every 3rd Monday of January! Smart guy like yourself should know this!:WORD: If you wanna know why...Google it ! You cant make an relivent point to save your life can you? WOW....You define Obtuse! :WORD: Poor guy!
            knew that was coming.

i don't live in america but I wouldn't wish someone happy birthday on a day that wasn't their birthday.

I never claimed to be smart you have inferred that yourself for some reason.

Anyway can you just make a dome thread and get this over and done with.

Comment

knew that was coming.

i don't live in america but I wouldn't wish someone happy birthday on a day that wasn't their birthday.

I never claimed to be smart you have inferred that yourself for some reason.

Anyway can you just make a dome thread and get this over and done with.
              LOL what you trying to e-intimidate me with the dome? Like its a scary place!:WORD: i agree its kinda silly to wish a Bday on a day that isnt you bday...but i didnt make the Holiday. You might wanna take that up with the Us Federal Government!
              I know you never claimed to be smart. Why would you! But to your credit ive seen you are smarter than this. And is a big reason why now im thinking you are a dumbass! Even i dont blast on a thread and begin name calling. I only do that to people who start with me.

Comment

LOL what you trying to e-intimidate me with the dome? Like its a scary place!:WORD: i agree its kinda silly to wish a Bday on a day that isnt you bday...but i didnt make the Holiday. You might wanna take that up with the Us Federal Government!
                I know you never claimed to be smart. Why would you! But to your credit ive seen you are smarter than this. And is a big reason why now im thinking you are a dumbass! Even i dont blast on a thread and begin name calling. I only do that to people who start with me.
                I'm not trying to intimidate you.
                I'm just pointing out if you're going to be throwing insults around it's better to do it in the Thunderdome as that is the purpose of it, instead of constantly bumping a thread in the boxing section of the forum.

Comment

I'm not trying to intimidate you.
                  I'm just pointing out if you're going to be throwing insults around it's better to do it in the Thunderdome as that is the purpose of it, instead of constantly bumping a thread in the boxing section of the forum.
                  Whoa...WTF did you just say that? Yes you did just say that? Youre telling me If Im gonna throw insults around ...when you came onto this thread throwing insults at me...LMFAO....youre a funny guy! And by the way this conversation isnt Dome worthy to begin with! But just remember...you bumped the thread with insults for noooo reason! You dont think before you post do you?

okay...i gotta go on my run. Peace:ANWOD:

Comment

Ive seen Jaws broken...eyes cut and swollen shut. Fighters defending their titles with One hand because the other was broken! When the f^ck does a fighter stop fighting because his nose is broke. F-this!
                    The doc did stop it. And it was officially ruled an accident. I honestly think unless Salido landed a looping right hand that mikey didnt see coming, mikey would of kept beating on him. What got my attention was that mikey was relieved that they stopped it. Im curious now. If he's ever in a tough fight with a broken nose or bad cut, what will be his reaction. Because like someone stated on here fighters have fought threw injured hands, nasty cuts, and broken jaws. Dont forget broken noses. Either way i look forward to seeing Garcia again in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                      The doc did stop it. And it was officially ruled an accident. I honestly think unless Salido landed a looping right hand that mikey didnt see coming, mikey would of kept beating on him. What got my attention was that mikey was relieved that they stopped it. Im curious now. If he's ever in a tough fight with a broken nose or bad cut, what will be his reaction. Because like someone stated on here fighters have fought threw injured hands, nasty cuts, and broken jaws. Dont forget broken noses. Either way i look forward to seeing Garcia again in the ring.
                      id love to see him in the ring again. And i think if he were to obtain a broke nose hed fight through it. His corner and doctors wanted it stopped. They knew he was ahead on the cards. I dont think its in Garcia to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X