Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac-boy are you genuinely stupid or are you just trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      pac-boy are you genuinely stupid or are you just trolling
      We all cant be genuinely stupid like you. I know its lonely where you are but thanks for asking! :WORD:

Comment

• Did someone spray Pac-boy with some Joker venom? In this thread laughing at his own terrible jokes .

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          We all cant be genuinely stupid like you. I know its lonely where you are but thanks for asking! :WORD:
          could you answer my question please?

also, I eagerly await your response in the Lounge.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Did someone spray Pac-boy with some Joker venom? In this thread laughing at his own terrible jokes .
            :AOR: now that made me laugh. :AOR: Joker Venom.....thats funny!
            Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            could you answer my question please?

also, I eagerly await your response in the Lounge.
            Why answer a question in another thread? :ANYWORD: Bro youre really out there!

Comment

:AOR: now that made me laugh. :AOR: Joker Venom.....thats funny!

Why answer a question in another thread? :ANYWORD: Bro youre really out there!
              I meant answer the question made in this thread.

"Are you genuinely stupid or are you just trolling?"

Get the facts straight man.

Besides if you want to engage in this I'd prefer we didn't pollute the boxing forum (not that this thread could get any worse) but it'd be better suited in the Lounge.

Comment

I meant answer the question made in this thread.

"Are you genuinely stupid or are you just trolling?"

Get the facts straight man.

Besides if you want to engage in this I'd prefer we didn't pollute the boxing forum (not that this thread could get any worse) but it'd be better suited in the Lounge.
                no pollution .... i can answer youre question. Theyre pretty easy ones...
                Neither. Thats my answer!

Im not the one that entered a thread not knowing wtf i was talking about belittling someone for no reason! I should be asking you the same question! This is almost the definition of being self owned! But im not gonna ask you the same question because it is apparent! You can only do 3 things as of now!
                You can admit you were wrong and stand corrected!
                You can debate your logic. (in which i will crush it )
                You can walk away from what you started. (and i will take that as vanquishment)

Comment

no pollution .... i can answer youre question. Theyre pretty easy ones...
                  Neither. Thats my answer!

Im not the one that entered a thread not knowing wtf i was talking about belittling someone for no reason! I should be asking you the same question! This is almost the definition of being self owned! But im not gonna ask you the same question because it is apparent! You can only do 3 things as of now!
                  You can admit you were wrong and stand corrected!
                  You can debate your logic. (in which i will crush it )
                  You can walk away from what you started. (and i will take that as vanquishment)
                  you're delusional, and you just appear madly obsessed with this minor confrontation. it's a little embarrassing really.

I stand corrected when I commented you said Garcia was a bum, I was wrong there.
                  I don't stand corrected on my accusation that you are a troll or lacking in intelligence.

You've never "crushed" anyone's logic so I have no idea where you pulled that from.

Why would I "walk away", I have no reason to be intimidated by someone on the internet.

You're honestly trying a bit too hard here, just 'lax a bit mate.

Comment

you're delusional, and you just appear madly obsessed with this minor confrontation. it's a little embarrassing really.

I stand corrected when I commented you said Garcia was a bum, I was wrong there.
                    I don't stand corrected on my accusation that you are a troll or lacking in intelligence.

You've never "crushed" anyone's logic so I have no idea where you pulled that from.

Why would I "walk away", I have no reason to be intimidated by someone on the internet.

You're honestly trying a bit too hard here, just 'lax a bit mate.
                    i commend you for standing corrected. And as yourself ...i to think the same about you. I think you are feeble minded and lack an extreme amount of intelligence. A shlt poster as well.
                    Im not trying hard and im very relaxed. Id never have to try hard with you. You do all the hard work for me. You make yourself look stupid. I just point it out for you! :WORD:

Comment

i commend you for standing corrected. And as yourself ...i to think the same about you. I think you are feeble minded and lack an extreme amount of intelligence. A shlt poster as well.
                      Im not trying hard and im very relaxed. Id never have to try hard with you. You do all the hard work for me. You make yourself look stupid. I just point it out for you! :WORD:
                      You just posted a Happy Birthday Martin Luther King thread when his birthday was on the 15th. Way to prove you're the smart one here.

Beats me.
                      Last edited by Barn; 01-21-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X