No announcement yet.

Golovkin exposed a little?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    This is the problem of people like you who "generalize sentiments". There have been tons of people saying GGG is overrated before this fight and numerous people picked Rosada to win. It isn't so black and white.

That's what I hate about NSB sometimes. People care way too much about what other people think. Who cares?
    To the bold.....isnt that....like.....irony or something? Lol

I like you, youre a seattle brah, im just pointing out some inconveniences to the peeps who are swinging from golovkins nuts.

Comment

Exposed? Not really... But his patience, focus, and most importantly RHYTHM were a little rough around the edges. Rosado's reach, distance and footwork allowed him to disrupt GGG's rhythm often. I think GGG trusted his punch placement and output and knew Rosado wouldn't be able to hold up at the end of his firepower. Realistically, Rosado was more stylistically competitive than physically. Looking for big things from both men in the future.. good test while it lasted.

Comment

This fight didn't change my perception on Golovkin and where he stands in the MW division. I already felt that Martinez has the style advantage and some other key elements that would really give GGG issues. I still think Golovkin is capable of banging out almost everyone in the top 10. GGG has the power to shake guys up and he has the chin to withstand what comes his way. That's always a mixture for disaster. Not every fighter is gonna slip punches like Rosado was, or even be that effective when trying to avoid shots. His flaws have been evident since the Ouma fight, but not every fighter is gonna have the traits to fully exploit them.

In all honesty, the only guy I would bet on to beat him is Martinez. I would pick him against everyone else in the top 10.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 01-20-2013, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
          Exposed? Not really... But his patience, focus, and most importantly RHYTHM were a little rough around the edges. Rosado's reach, distance and footwork allowed him to disrupt GGG's rhythm often. I think GGG trusted his punch placement and output and knew Rosado wouldn't be able to hold up at the end of his firepower. Realistically, Rosado was more stylistically competitive than physically. Looking for big things from both men in the future.. good test while it lasted.
          Exposed' is a term that is thrown around a little too much around these parts, especially by tards. Im not trying to say golovkin is a ****ty fighter, or isnt at or near the top of his division. Im just saying, to go off your wording, he is a little more rough'er' around the edges than first thought. By this sense, he was exposed a little, by definition.

I see martinez giving golovkin more trouble than rosado did. Alot more.

Comment

Look, Golovkin did an interview like yesterday or something where he stated he wanted to fight 5 times this year and that he was in the best shape of his life and he had never felt better.

Tonight he wins but gets his face marked up by a guy moving up in weight and some excuse comes out of left field about him being sick and he sounded like crap trying to lie about it. It means someone coached him up in the "fighters meeting" in case he didn't blow Rosado out of the water. I'd bet it was Kellerman who coached him since he asked the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Look, Golovkin did an interview like yesterday or something where he stated he wanted to fight 5 times this year and that he was in the best shape of his life and he had never felt better.

Tonight he wins but gets his face marked up by a guy moving up in weight and some excuse comes out of left field about him being sick and he sounded like crap trying to lie about it. It means someone coached him up in the "fighters meeting" in case he didn't blow Rosado out of the water. I'd bet it was Kellerman who coached him since he asked the questions.
              That shit bothered me tbh. Wasn't he supposedly sick during the Ouma fight too? Regardless, he beat the hell outta his opposition, so do we really need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                This is the problem of people like you who "generalize sentiments". There have been tons of people saying GGG is overrated before this fight and numerous people picked Rosada to win. It isn't so black and white.

That's what I hate about NSB sometimes. People care way too much about what other people think. Who cares?
                This is news to me.

Comment

I think Martinez should take this fight with Golovkin.

I think he'd do some damage.

Comment

So anytime a fighter doesn't absolutely destroy the guy without taking any punches he was exposed. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      That shit bothered me tbh. Wasn't he supposedly sick during the Ouma fight too? Regardless, he beat the hell outta his opposition, so do we really need to know?
                      That's boxing nowadays, I've heard that excuse of a boxer being sick way too many times now. And if he wasn't sick then he was distracted, had a bad training camp, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X