No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux; FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Damn, reading that felt so good. I'm ****ing excited.

PS It was all Cuban's fault. He set me up.
    Throwing me under the bus? You're making friends left and right tonight, I see. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Oh yea, I still haven't watched his last fight. I would agree with you that he has a future but he's with Don fkin King! Look at Cloud, he fights once a year if lucky. Santana needs to be rescued, someone needs to buy his contract. Have you watched Socarras fight? He came here when he was little so he wasn't brought up in the Cuban system. I think that's what Malik told me. Pretty exciting to watch.

You still haven't watched Angelo's last fight? What kind of Cuban are you?! Watch it ASAP, dude. Fu cking kid looks like a winner.

The thing I like best about Socarras is that he's young. He has time to grow as a professional. He looks good, but it's too early to tell if Hairon is gonna amount to anything. We're gonna have to keep an eye on him for a few years. Socarras is only nineteen now. King might be dead by then. (That's kind of messed up. lol)
      I mean, Santana is with King. Idk who handles Socarras. He's exciting to watch but so reckless lol. I'll catch Santana's fight later cause I'm off to bed now lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Damn, reading that felt so good. I'm ****ing excited.

PS It was all Cuban's fault. He set me up.

Throwing me under the bus? You're making friends left and right tonight, I see. lol
        I still got dan at least, that's all that matters! I think we hijacked his thread btw...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I still got dan at least, that's all that matters! I think we hijacked his thread btw...
          Later, dude...

Comment

Only boxing fans would call a guy who is a two time olympic medalist and as a pro became champion faster than anybody in the history of the sport.....overrated! Some of you guys are true jokers.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
              Only boxing fans would call a guy who is a two time olympic medalist and as a pro became champion faster than anybody in the history of the sport.....overrated! Some of you guys are true jokers.

i'm calling him overrated, and i am no joker.

being overrated is as much a product of the rating as the ability.

Comment

Que VIVA CUBA!!!!!!!!!!
                Que VIVA CASTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's practically HOF worthy already. Why even bother fighting Nonito?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    Look at some of the things hardcore fans are saying about the guy. No one could live up to that status. Therefore it is, by definition, overrating him. I think he's good but when otherwise good posters develop a Beiber-crush on him, it's hard to have a rational discussion without pulling back in the other direction to regain a little sanity.

I've got nothing against him but give the little funker a chance to prove what he's got in the pros and stop flaunting your speculative optimism cause you guys rip on others for doing the same thing (Alvarez anyone? )

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                      almost knocked into a coma by a jab.
                      f----a----c----t

Comment

Working...
                      X