• Show
Clear All

• Compubox as fact?lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake... View Post
      *fact........he's overrated as Fucc

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Well lets be real here...Donaire is the one with a loss, not Rigo. Rigo has been fighting guys his own size too unlike Donaire.
        A lost that happen years ago when he was just starting out.

Size, what does it have to do with the topic at point. So Mathebula, Nishioka, and Vasquez Jr. are smaller than Donaire.

Comment

• Rosendo Sanchez

PC: You roughed him up pretty good back then, and from what I understand, he had a lengthy hospital stay afterwards. A lot of people didn't see the fight. Talk us through how it went a little bit.

RS: It's been awhile, but we took the fight. I heard a lot of stuff; that I was overweight and everything. When we signed to fight, it was at 115. Jackie, his former manager, tried to change it up on us with the whole, "You're overweight; you need to lose more weight." The contract stated 115. His dad and manager were all upset. I didn't have no more to lose. The commission said, "You need to try to go and lose some more weight," and I didn't understand why because in the state of California at that time, it was 115, give or take a pound. I came in at 115 and I told them, "I'm here to fight. You guys talked all that ****; let's do it." The fight ended up happening. It went well and I wish it would have been a little bit longer. I had him hurt several times. It was a personal thing for me to inflict as much damage as possible just because of the fact that he was a teammate and I had never had a problem with him. He signed with Jackie and all of a sudden, he got big headed and started talking ****. I've never been a person to talk ****. I let my fighting do the talking for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            A lost that happen years ago when he was just starting out.

Size, what does it have to do with the topic at point. So Mathebula, Nishioka, and Vasquez Jr. are smaller than Donaire.

Vasquez Jr & Nishioka are smaller than Donaire and Mathebula is anorexic.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Roy never fought Tarver in the AMs to my knowledge as for Cotto's losses, he literally was a kid. Hell the guy lost to tiny little Ivan Calderon in the ams!

Yeah amateur boxing pedigrees don't mean zilch right?

You may name a few but in most cases most successful amateurs go on to have very good success in the pros.
              Roy, Oscar, Foreman, Ali, Wlad, Frazier, Tyszu etc etc all had extensive amateur backgrounds

In fact go look at every top guy of each division, just about everyone was a damn good amateur with the exception of maybe Sergio Martinez. Donaire himself was a good amateur and defeated James Kirkland lol (no joke)
              I am not putting down the amateur careers but you got to understand this is the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                I am not putting down the amateur careers but you got to understand this is the pros.

Comment

• You fight a guy you view as fodder a bit differently than you would a world class hunter like Donaire...it is called foolishness and many people succumb to it.

Comment

• So DC from your post what I have gathered is that Donaire is a hype job correct.?.?.?

So for arguments sake lets just say Donaire beats Rigo...... Does beating this one man validate his career up to this point for you???

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Well lets be real here...Donaire is the one with a loss, not Rigo. Rigo has been fighting guys his own size too unlike Donaire.
                      Like Manthbula and Vasquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X