Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofcourse Garcia will give Khan a rematch its a good money fight for him. Hopefully he shows some meddle and takes on Matthysse first. Khan will be there win or lose.

Comment

Who exactly did Lucas beat for everybody to be so butt hurt about Khan-Garcia potentially happening by end of next year?

Lucas will end being another Maidana

Comment

Clear case of Garcia ducking Lucas.

Comment

Matthysse has earned his title shot. Khan has done nothing to deserve a rematch. I am OK with the rematch after Matthysse gets his deserved title fight but not before.

Comment

Looking at Khan's last fight i'd say he's definitely not ready for the Garcia rematch yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I believe Khan is extremely undeserving of a rematch at this point..He should have to at least fight a high ranked fighter before getting the shot..Just my opinion...
              Totally agree. And the funny thing is that the bolded is exactly the same type of thing Khan himself would tell a fighter who wanted to fight him, if said fighter had just come off of some major losses (can't give the Molina fight credit IMO, build up fight). Khan has Entitlement
              Syndrome Can't really blame him completely though, his team and GBP has spent A LOT of money on him and have pampered him for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                Looking at Khan's last fight i'd say he's definitely not ready for the Garcia rematch yet.
                I agree. Somewhere within the 12 rounds Garcia would still land that shot.

Khan doesn't seem to have any appreciation of which opponents he should take on and those he should avoid. The stakes are high as another brutal KO could end his entire career.

Khan should rematch Peterson if he beats Holt, that's one of the 'Ls' on his record that he can definitely reverse.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 01-19-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Well, lets see how well he's improved in his upcoming fight... because the Khan that fought in Dec. would get knocked out all over again
                  This is the key. Khan showed barely any improvement to his defense and was getting caught by repeated left hooks in the first half of the fight. I'd like to see how Khan fairs in his next fight before we even get to a Khan/Garcia rematch.

Comment

khan should avoid angel garcia at all cost. al haymon will probably get mayweather to sit ringside though.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 01-19-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Clear case of Garcia ducking Lucas.
                      ita so ao long since the wbc holder fought the mandatory that the old mandatory was beaten and a new one is waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X