No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
    So I have a question about Khan and his chin. I will say, not a big fan but there are some things I find interesting.

- Khan has been stopped twice, once by KO, once by TKO. He has been down 4 times in his career. Just some facts.
    - Pacquiao has been stopped three times, KOed twice, TKO'ed once and has been down 5 times in his career. Just some facts.

So question, why does Khan not have a chin but Manny does when Manny has been dropped and stopped more than Khan? Also look at the people who have hurt or stopped Khan...Maidana, Prescott, Garcia...these are big punchers with a combined average KO % of about 72%. The combined average KO% for the 3 people who stopped Pac was 52%. Just interesting to me how biased people are in their viewpoints....perception is really a funny thing isn't it?
    Worst statement ever

Manny has fought 61 fights in his career against a much much higher level than Khan.Khan has fought only 30,imagine how many times Khan would get knocked down or knocked out if he was to try match Mannys record of 61 fights.

Your comparison makes no sense

Are you a Khan **** swinger or just Manny hater ??

Explain ?

Comment

And Garcia will enter the ring with this song:

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
        So I have a question about Khan and his chin. I will say, not a big fan but there are some things I find interesting.

- Khan has been stopped twice, once by KO, once by TKO. He has been down 4 times in his career. Just some facts.
        - Pacquiao has been stopped three times, KOed twice, TKO'ed once and has been down 5 times in his career. Just some facts.

Just some facts?

You're as ****** as Amir.

He's been down more than 4 times in his career you genius. "Just some facts" lmao. Your "facts" are wrong to start with.

Khan was down 3 times in the Garcia fight, twice against Prescott.

He was also knocked down by featherfisted Willie Limond and Michael Gomez. So there are 7 knockdowns... maybe more as I didn't follow his earliest fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          Just some facts?

He's been down more than 4 times in his career you genius. "Just some facts" lmao. Your "facts" are wrong to start with.

He was also knocked down by featherfisted Willie Limond and Michael Gomez. So there are 7 knockdowns... maybe more as I didn't follow his earliest fights.
          He done his trademark Bambi wobble that night against Limond,I really thought it was curtains....

Big shout out to Willie

No rematch of course,Khan avoided him like the plague aswell as all the other British fighters who probably would have knocked him out.You know Khan has never won a Lonsdale belt and why? Because the guys that were fighting for it at the time would have laid his ass out and his career wouldnt be where it is today.

He was very carefully guided

Comment

So basically after hearing that Garcia is to fight his mandatory Lucas Matthysse next, he's okay with a Khan rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Just some facts?

Just to add to your statement a guy called Steffi Bull also had Khan on the floor,theyre crawling out of the wood work now...

Im pretty sure he was knocked down by someone else at British level aswell

To be continued

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                Worst statement ever

Manny has fought 61 fights in his career against a much much higher level than Khan.Khan has fought only 30,imagine how many times Khan would get knocked down or knocked out if he was to try match Mannys record of 61 fights.

Your comparison makes no sense

Are you a Khan **** swinger or just Manny hater ??

Explain ?
                Also Pac's early kos were by body shots not chin checks

Comment

so the duck is in full effect?

the WBC has ordered that should Garcia win he has to fight Matthysse.

http://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-danny...ordered--61275

call it what you will be if Garcia ignores his mandatory opponent then it's a duck no matter how you put it. Sulaiman will probably cave like he always does but still it's been ordered.

Comment

Lol Khan gets **** for fighting soft touch, or **** for fighting a guy who knocked him out

Hopefully matthyse gets garcia first, then the rematch won't be for a title maybe eeveryone will be happy (but probably not)

Comment

I'm cool with a rematch too JUST AS LONG AS Danny FIGHTS Lucas in the summer time.

Comment

Working...
                      X