Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody should be suprised...if you're a HARDCORE fan you saw this a mile away...lets not act like some casual cornballs...Khan is the money man..and whatever he wants GBP will give him...don't act new!!

Comment

Looks like Haymon and Garcia are avoiding Matthysse like the plague. They don't even mention the guy. I really hope Haymon leaves the boxing business; he avoids good fights and milks the network for crappy matchups.

Comment

So where are all the Garcia haters that said he wouldn't give Khan a rematch? That Garcia was scared to fight Khan again,he knows he was lucky the first time LMAO.

It may take a little longer this time but this fight will end in the same manner as the last. Khan will just be a bit more cautious this time so it will take a few more rounds.

Comment

khan is definitely game, but garcia is improving and I dont feel that hunter or anyone can improve khans chin

Comment

This should officially end Khan's career. I don't ever wanna hear Khan's name again after he get's stretched out this time. Khan is really foolish for not avoiding Garcia. Not even Golden Boy can revive his career after Garcia KO's him this time.

Comment

Unless Khan gained a better chin over night, I see virtually the same outcome as their first fight.

Comment

If khan fights smart and fights his own fight he can win if he tries to fight garcia's fight he'll suffer the same fate as last year truth be told he dosen't have a chin to stand there and trade with a hard puncher like Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Unless Khan gained a better chin over night, I see virtually the same outcome as their first fight.
                  No he'll never get a better chin but if he just box he can win the fight "he" meaning khan is fooling himself cause that idiot thinks he has a chin but he don't he can definitely out box Garcia but if he gets caught with another big shot he's done for cause not only does he not have a chin he also dosen't recover we'll.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                    No he'll never get a better chin but if he just box he can win the fight "he" meaning khan is fooling himself cause that idiot thinks he has a chin but he don't he can definitely out box Garcia but if he gets caught with another big shot he's done for cause not only does he not have a chin he also dosen't recover we'll.
                    Why doesnt Khan try and chase Peterson for the Ibf strap thats a more winnable fight for him than Garia and it might be a good confidence builder if he wants to try and unify the division,not that he has a chance of doing so.

I still believe Amir Khan is a B level fighter,exciting to watch yes,but nothing more.Danny Garcia is nothing special himself but hes a stronger fighter than Amir and will more than likely knock him out again if they fight.

I want to see Matthysse v Garcia just like everyone else but Khan is obvious choice in terms of business........Boxing is a busines ateotd

Comment

I feel the same way I did about the second Salido/Lopez fight. I expect an instant replay. Danny will get out boxed a few rounds and then Khan will get brave. Then get slumped again.

Comment

Working...
                      X