Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. Garcia Rematch is Targeted For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got no hate towards danny, i think hes a good kid, a solid champ and makes great fights but i know Angel wants Danny nowhere near Mathysse just like Robert Garcia wants Maidana nowhere near Mathysse or Rios. Mathysse the peoples champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      Only the creme de la creme of boxing's many ******ed fans would criticize Khan for not rematching Prescott.

Beating Prescott does nothing for Khan's career at this point. Yes it may lay a few demons to rest but can't that **** wait till the end of Khan's career? Isn't going after the Ring champion and supposed no1 in the division more respectable than going after Breidis ****ing Prescott??? Seriously?? Think for a second you utter ******s

Only Boxing fans would criticize a fighter going after the top ranked fighter in the division instead of someone who's not even in the top 5 of the 140lbs division

By all means i would love to see a Prescott rematch and think Khan should rematch him after getting KTFO in a minute, however i'm not ******ed enough to not be able to understand that beating Prescott at this point in his career does **** all for his career. Beating Garcia throws him back into the Mayweather opponent level. Beating Prescott does nothing but give you ******s a reason to say ''lololol even kevin michell beat prescot lol''.

If Khan beats say Josesito Lopez next i would love to see this rematch. The 1st fight was a great fight for as long as it lasted.

Either way i think this fight will be made. Money talks at the end of the day and whilst we all would love to see Garcia - Matthyse, the Khan fight would probably make more money and pose less of a threat than Matthyse for Garcia. Although i wouldn't be so sure that Khan get's past Josesito Lopez first if that fight hopefully gets made.
      So avenging your worse loss is ******ed? What did Molina do for his career? What would Lopez do for his career?

Comment

i mean Maidana and Rios nowhere near Mathysse

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
          So avenging your worse loss is ******ed? What did Molina do for his career? What would Lopez do for his career?
          Molina was a soft fight on the back of a knockout loss and a change of trainers. That was a understandable fight.

Lopez would throw him back into the mix for challenging for a world title fight.

I never said avenging your worst loss is ******ed. I think Khan should definitely avenge the Prescott loss. However, what i said was i can understand why he would and should be going after the number 1 guy in the division instead of a guy who has gone on to lose to the likes of Mitchell and McCloskey. That would be ******ed.

He beats Prescott he puts a few personal demons to rest. He beats Garcia and he becomes the Ring Champion.

Comment

For what? Khan needs to be thrown in that 140 division pool that GB has. There's plenty of talented fighters out there for him to rebuild from.Garcia needs to sign that fight with Mattysse that's gonna be one bad ass fight if it goes through.

Comment

Im all for this rematch taking place. If Garcia loses to Zab or if Khans crybaby ass beats Mattysse, (unlikely) because as of right now, Khan does not deserve a title shot, especially against the lineal champ

Comment

I have being saying this all along, Garcia will take the highest payday. Unless they plunker big money I don't see him fighting Lucas.

Comment

Lucas fights next weekend and Garcia next month so there is plenty off time between now and December too get that fight done

Comment

You got ure wish khan now prepare to get beat down badly

Comment

I believe Khan is extremely undeserving of a rematch at this point..He should have to at least fight a high ranked fighter before getting the shot..Just my opinion...

Comment

Working...
                      X