No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5: Mexico in The Lead To Host

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    again....Cotto weighed 146 against Clottey. The fight before Manny. And Manny only fighting TWICE near the over the 135 limit id say fighting a bigger Cotto that just fought at 146 isnt to much to ask....ONLY TWICE HAS MANNY FOUGHT OVER 135. Before Cotto he was at 140...ending Hattons career!
    ok. at least your honest about it. its not a big deal because its manny.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Why don't you boys wake UP ?

145 was NOT , IS NOT a bad weight for COTTO !

Cotto was STRONG , and super fast, its more his natural weight unlike the slow washed up no stamina 154 version.

Cotto was not weight drained, that is so silly to USE that as an EXCUSE

Actually dude you make more excuses this day more than anyone else on here

and

EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THOSE THAT MAKE THEM

put that in yer book
      i never mentioned the words weight drained did I? I simply posted the truth-manny asked for the fight at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        actually its only a big deal when discussing floyd coming in at 146 for a 144 lb fight. in that case 2 lbs is weight cheating. when manny asks cotto to fight at 145, then 2 lbs is nothing.
        If you cant understand this.....
        Holyshlt...do you know the difference between up and down:WORD:? Floyds coming down to fight JMM...JMM is coming TWO divisions UP to fight him. Floyd losing weight in order to hydrate back up and add more lbs on before fight night Makes him weigh more and bigger. AGAINST the waaaaay smaller guy thats doing everything he can to make the catch weight coming up two divisions.

Comment

If this fight is in Mexico, then Pac better KO JMM because he will never get the decision down there.

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now.

Comment

ok. at least your honest about it. its not a big deal because its manny.
            :ANYWORD: youre seriously running out of loop hole here. Again....you made no sense. Throwing in a statement nobody made is a cry for help!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              If this fight is in Mexico, then Pac better KO JMM because he will never get the decision down there.

I guess the shoe is on the other foot now.
              true indeed!

Comment

Pac didn't fight floyd, or zahir raheem, or paul williams, or kosta, or zab-so are you sure he fought them all? or are you just over exggerating for discussion purposes.

floyd isn't great. again, do you really think this or are you just venting because unlike manny, floyd has managed to beat everyone he is favored against when he takes cash grab fights?

oh yeah, thats right. everyone floyd didn't fight is a major threat. does that hold for all fighters or jsut floyd?

anyway the thread is about pac/jmm 5. I suggest you get a slo mo camera, some foot pads, ped blocker, leg massages or whatever other tool you need to make excuses should he lose.
                In the "CONTEXT" of fighting all comers:

We include John L. Sullivan to Pac and JMM

IN that "CONTEXT" by definition do we mean they fought every fighter that lives ? Don't be so dumb !! Great all time greats didn't fight everyone, there is not enought LIFE to do that so we have to judge them by " DID THEY BLATANLY DUCK"? Pac didn't Duck anyone, name one fighter that went on a campaign to fight Pac and Pac said NOPE ain't fighting I am on vacation.

You can't but we all know May JR ducked Pac for three years, Blatantly on video ducked Margo in his prime, and blatantly ducked a prime Cotto when Jr told Merchant back in 07 he was gonna retire

you ought to change yer name to " EXCUSE MAN" or some S###
                Last edited by twosweethooks; 01-18-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  In the "CONTEXT" of fighting all comers:

We include John L. Sullivan to Pac and JMM

IN that "CONTEXT" by definition do we mean they fought every fighter that lives ? Do be so dumb !! Great all time greats didn't fight everyone, there is not enought LIFE to do that so we have to judge them by " DID THEY BLATANLY DUCK"? Pac didn't Duck anyone, name one fighter that went on a campaign to fight Pac and Pac said NOPE ain't fighting I am on vacation.

You can't but we all know May JR ducked Pac for three years, Blatantly on video ducked Margo in his prime, and blatantly ducked a prime Cotto when Jr told Merchant back in 07 he was gonna retire

you ought to change yer name to " EXCUSE MAN" or some S###
                  "But Im a Rich Coward"-Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Money this and money that...give back to the people who adore you damn. Not everything is about the greenback. Them people in the Philippians clearly support their man, not like here in the US where one loss has the entire "fanbase" off the bandwagon

Comment

I was excited at the mention of Pacquiao-Marquez 4 in Mexico, I'm even more excited now. That atmosphere would be insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X