Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd has ATG timing in regards to WHEN to fight people.

Comment

Originally posted by Superpunchout View Post
      People don't like the way he cherry picks and doesn't face fighters when they at at their most dangerous or have momentum hell he even waited Hatton to start looking on the slide before he fought him.

Cotto is a classic example why didn't he fight cotto pre margarito ?
      Also it's his ugly personality.
      Floyyd is a serial cherry picker. He heard people say how he was ducking Hatton. And Floyd waited, watched hattons career, saw hatton nearly ko'ed by collazo, and then knew the time was right for hatton and hatton was ripe for the picking.

Floyd knows when the vine is ripe. Sometimes floyd gets it wrong though and waits too long and the fruit goes bad. He waited for Pac to go bad a bit too much, but thats the reality for farmers sometimes the crop is ruined by the weather and stuff like that and get a bad harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Anyone who is successful is disliked in life..
        Dumbest **** in life, so people hate oprah, jay z, george foreman, etc etc. LOL

Comment

How much does floyd pay you?

I dont even hate floyd, but this is just sad. it's pretty obvious what you do with your life ...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

I agree with you on this one. The Floyd hate is ridiculous. But I guess people hate on boxers in general who are the favorites. Some hate on Pacquiao, some hate on Ward, etc. But the amount of haters Floyd attracts is crazy. Even when he says something positive, they hate. Like when he wished Pac the best after his loss. The man can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

I think a large part of it is racial and economic. Some posters can't stand that floyd has made it to the top of the game the way he has. Of course they only acknowledge floyd is at the top when they want to blame for fights not happening. They know the truth about fights not being made but they'd rather pretend otherwise and just blame floyd

A smaller part is his arrogance. A number say its because its who he didn't fight. But they weren't fans when he was at lower weights fighting much better fights nor were they supporters when the big names wouldn't fight floyd. I wonder do they apply this who they didn't fight thing to all fighters or just floyd.

But hey floyd has made most of these posters eat their posts by beating all the boxers who were gonna beat floyds ass according to them. So of course all they have left is to elevate anyone floyd didn't fight simply because floyd didn't fight him.

Honestly Its just better to let them hate larry. Its not gonna keep floyd out of the ibhof nor will it prevent him from making big money. If they really thought the fighters they liked were better they wouldn't spend so much time posting about floyd.

Comment

Yeah, this is the last time you will do this, just like all the other last times.......you know, the ones when u said you were leaving the scene for good? Be nice if you were a man of your word, and saved us from all this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                  I agree with you on this one. The Floyd hate is ridiculous. But I guess people hate on boxers in general who are the favorites. Some hate on Pacquiao, some hate on Ward, etc. But the amount of haters Floyd attracts is crazy. Even when he says something positive, they hate. Like when he wished Pac the best after his loss. The man can't win.
                  when someone constantly lies and contradicts themselves they have no credibility left therefore anything they say is meaningless. such is the case with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyyd is a serial cherry picker. He heard people say how he was ducking Hatton. And Floyd waited, watched hattons career, saw hatton nearly ko'ed by collazo, and then knew the time was right for hatton and hatton was ripe for the picking.

Floyd knows when the vine is ripe. Sometimes floyd gets it wrong though and waits too long and the fruit goes bad. He waited for Pac to go bad a bit too much, but thats the reality for farmers sometimes the crop is ruined by the weather and stuff like that and get a bad harvest.
                    But years ago you wrote that hatton shouldn't fight castillo because if he beat him too bad hed scare floyd off. Well he beat castillo badly and didn't scare floyd off. Now its something different.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      when someone constantly lies and contradicts themselves they have no credibility left therefore anything they say is meaningless. such is the case with floyd.
                      Do you hold everyone to this standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X