• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    why the vacation?
    the Marquez fight doesn't count
    Mosley was shot
    Ortiz was decent
    Cotto circa 2012 was decent

he woulda done better not ducking the guys people wanted him to fight when the fights actually mattered and trying to blame it on them being Arum affiliates
    ortiz is decent? that's kind. he was a failure at 140 and then he scored one win over an overhyped fighter...AND HERE COMES FLOYD TO SWOOP IN AND FIGHT THE ONE WIN WONDER! too bad he forgets to fight the guys who are rated #1 for 4 years. oh well. same thing right?

Comment

I'm not a big fan because he even admits his persona is to be the villian and be disliked. You can't hate on people because they do.

Comment

because larry cant shut up about him

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          floyd lovers, who hate the people, who hate on floyd, next on oprah...lol

Comment

I hate him cuz he's a b!T(H & an embarrassment to boxing.

Comment

cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I hate him because he's a vagina.
                i concur ...

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                  So it would be OK to KO your opponent when he tries to touch gloves before the final round? Same logic i think.....
                  Once that bell rings its game time. I dislike bboxers touching gloves every other round. Do they not touch gloves beforehand to show respect? No need to do it every 4 minutes.

Unsportsmanlike? Yes.

Legal? Very much so.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    This is the last time imma speak on this and im gonna preach the gospel like it or not.People hate Floyd cause of their imperfections in life,they try to hate on the people he faced even tho IT IS A FACT HE HAS FACED THE #1 FIGHTER IN EVERY DIVISION HE HAS FOUGHT AT(AT 140 HATTON WAS CHAMP AND REFUSED TO FACE HIM,GATTI WAS THE #1 CONTENDER HENCE RANKED #1 BY THE RING LOOK IT UP I TELL NO LIE) You hate him because he has a loud mouth and flashes the money he has EARNED,did not rob anyone did not sell any dope,he sacrificed his body and worked hard for what he had.This man has defeated every champion that has been placed in front on him,every obstacle in his life he has faced and dealt with it.Are you upset because you let the obstacles in your life beat you down?are you upset that you have failed??well do something about it other then hate on Floyd,This guy is great because he worked for it and earned it,no 1 gave him ****.name me another fighter who won 8 titles(hell should be 9)in 5 divisions,3 lineal titles,all while remaining undefeated,go ahead i'll wait,out 0f 43 fights half of them have been title fights.You hate Floyd because in reality you hate yourself and your short comings,and now you will hate me for having the balls to tell you why you hate........

Now shut up and

Larry give it up, we know you are Floyd mayweather, trying to big himself up.

People hate posters like you, always making threads up cos of insecurity. We know you are great Larryx, you are one of the best boxers in the world. You are a great fighter, just not as great as Pac, and JMM, and Ward and BH.
                    Ive been called a pact*rd before and im not even a fan of his....never made a how great Pac thread up. Im just unbiased and i know he deserves praise more than you ever will. People dont like you cos you dont fight. You do a quarter of the work of other fighters, yet still get tarred with the one of the best fighters brush.

You being the second best american fighter at this moment is nothing to be ashamed of.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-17-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I hate him because he spawned a bunch of half assed boxing fans that only know two boxers. Floyd and Adrian Brohner and thats it. Floyd fans are a bunch of frontrunner fair weather boxing fans who would just completely stop posting on this mesage board if either of those two fighters ever lost.
                      Last edited by pistol whip; 01-17-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X