Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    They choose to ignore this. Apparently Haye beating Chisora means he has earned the right to fight for a world title & dictate terms.

The man has waited for Vitali to turn 42, how on earth he even sleeps at night is beyond me.
    Dictate terms? WTF are you talking about. Boente said they agreed terms before Haye fought Chisora and Haye said there's no need to renegotiate what they agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      1st he wanted to teach Haye a lesson and knock him out,then Haye brutally ko's Chisora after VITALI COULD NOT EVEN HURT HIM AND CHISORA AFTER THE FIGHT WAS EVEN STILL TALKING **** TO VITALI......Haye had to beat his ass for Vitali at Vitalis press conference..then entered the ring and battered Chisora so bad Chisora wanted to be his friend after the fight...did this leave Vitali shook??the fact is he slapped Vitali,spit in Wlads face and showed 0 respect even after the fight,HE BULLIED THEM...but Haye beat the bully into submission and took his respect....Vitali is shook
      so floyd was shook of pacquiao because he beat the **** out of oscar? what does the way a fighter wins have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        so floyd was shook of pacquiao because he beat the **** out of oscar? what does the way a fighter wins have to do with anything?
        WTF if Haye had struggled against Chisora, Vitali and his fans would be all for Vitali v Haye. The way a fighter wins matters a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          vitali was just saying he wanted to punish Haye and knock him out...what happened?

And David Haye says a lot of things he hasn't backed up, here are a few just from recent memory...

I will knock the robot Wladimir out by the 6th, I am taking those belts big boy
          I won't let the U.K fans down
          I can get the fight at Chelsea stadium
          ''220, I would beat you at even 200lb''
          If I can't beat Wladimir I will retire from boxing

Lol do you remember when Vitali took Hayes cowboy hat off him and he just stood there looking like he was about to cry?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Dictate terms? WTF are you talking about. Boente said they agreed terms before Haye fought Chisora and Haye said there's no need to renegotiate what they agreed.

Listen if the fight ever happens, you won't even give Vitali his credit. You'll be saying he has to fight some other cu.nt.
            Just let it go, the man is soon to be 42. If he wants to retire then he can.

Haye has had enough chances to fight him over the years, he only has himself to blame for pulling out with fake back injuries and continually making excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              ??what the hell does floyd and manny have to do with this thread?

Comment

What ever happened to the medical proof David was promising he was going to supply for his mysterious back injury? You probably don't remember that but I do.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  What ever happened to the medical proof David was promising he was going to supply for his mysterious back injury? You probably don't remember that but I do.
                  Then you should also remember that Haye's only income was coming from Setanta which was in massive debt and couldnt afford to pay him. Nobody is going to fight for free.

Comment

If he does not fight Haye then he should just retire,cause most want Vitali-haye or nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      WTF if Haye had struggled against Chisora, Vitali and his fans would be all for Vitali v Haye. The way a fighter wins matters a lot.
                      matters to who?i doubt a fighter cares how another fighter wins especially a fighter like vitali who has been boxing for years.was hopkins scared of trinidad for knocking out joppy?was floyd scared of shane because he knocked out margarito?

Comment

Working...
                      X