No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Oh behave we're not all little half-pints on here, I'm 220lb bloke ffs, he wouldn't do nothing, he wouldn't even last 20 seconds in my world.

Why don't you want to do a sig bet if you're so confident?
    Dog I wouldn't be any less impressed if you were Andre the giant. Mathebula finished a 12 rounder against the hardest hitting pfp puncher with a broken jaw. What the hell have you done except talk ****?

People who think their size means anything in the real world don't know anything about it. A 12 year old with a gun can end your world in 2 seconds bruh bruh
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      Dog I wouldn't be any less impressed if you were Andre the giant. Mathebula finished a 12 rounder against the hardest hitting pfp puncher with a broken jaw. What the hell have you done except talk ****?

People who think their size means anything in the real world don't know anything about it. A 12 year old with a gun can end your world in 2 seconds.

Who cares what he has done or what some other famous cun.t has, owns, does or can do.
      WTF have you done with your life? Who the fcuk are you to question me like you're above me?

I'd snap Mathebula like a twig, snap Donaire into 4 pieces, snap you, fcuk you in your ass and whisper in your ear ''Size matters!''

Comment

But calling Donaire a fraud, how does that make Rigo's win look any better? In the same manner it's like getting excited about Rigo beating Ramos.

With that said, I think Rigo's getting taken out in this fight.

Comment

Donaire is a hype job??

People will say anything for attention, I guess.

Comment

This guy dan is either an idiot, a troll or a racist who hates Filipinos?

He said Donaire is hyped up, how is that? he said that 1 million filipinos will cry when he loses. What if someone said you BLACKS will cry if Mayweather got knocked out, they would be banned.

How will they cry when Filipinos don't even like him like that, he couldn't even sell more than 800 tickets at home depot center in a heavily filipino populated area.

These idiots saying Nonito is hyped up are stupid he isn't, the one who is hyped up is Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Donaire is a hype job??

People will say anything for attention, I guess.

Yeah because the first place I go to for attention is a boxing forum!

Hes overrated, just like I told you all these other guys was and I was apparently wrong, trolling, wanting attention, knew **** about boxing etc.

He is fighting guys that are made to order and people are buying into him being the next Manny Pacquaio.

Just because I am calling him a hypejob or overrated doesn't mean I think he is ****. He is a good fighter but he really is not as good as people think or like to make out.

I'm not saying he is bad by any means, but the guy is flawed and fighting competition despite them having a good name or whatever that are totally made for him to shine against. Go look at his opponents and their styles...
              Do you see what I see?

Its like Manny in a way, you put him in with a guy who comes forward and has poor defense, he will rip them apart and look a million dollars just about every, single time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

He said Donaire is hyped up, how is that? he said that 1 million filipinos will cry when he loses. What if someone said you BLACKS will cry if Mayweather got knocked out, they would be banned.

How will they cry when Filipinos don't even like him like that, he couldn't even sell more than 800 tickets at home depot center in a heavily filipino populated area.

These idiots saying Nonito is hyped up are stupid he isn't, the one who is hyped up is Rigo.

Why is it you can't even debate these days without some clown accusing you of trolling or being a racist?
                Its a bit pathetic when you have to watch every word you type because some insecure douchebag may take it the wrong way or unnecessarily pull out the racecard.

I'm not racist, I couldn't give a fawk what colour or nationality anybody is. Its no skin off my nose.

They're trying to sell this guy to the Filipino public just as they did with Manny. The whole Philippines was behind Manny. They want them behind Donaire for business sense.
                What is racist about me saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Why is it you can't even debate these days without some clown accusing you of trolling or being a racist?
                  Its a bit pathetic when you have to watch every word you type because some insecure douchebag may take it the wrong way or unnecessarily pull out the racecard.

I'm not racist, I couldn't give a fawk what colour or nationality anybody is. Its no skin off my nose.

They're trying to sell this guy to the Filipino public just as they did with Manny. The whole Philippines was behind Manny. They want them behind Donaire for business sense.
                  What is racist about me saying that?
                  Difference is that, Manny's weight division has fighters that are capable of beating him. The 122 division is a stepping stone for Donaire, cause neither Rigo or Mares are gonna beat him. Real Talk

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Your post is pretty ignorant in the sense that ''BLACKS'' is not the correct comparison, a more accurate comparison would be ''Americans''. To that end I doubt a poster would get banned for saying that.

Anyway I don't approve of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      He has not been floored 3 times. He stayed upright but people make a huge deal of Marroquinn hitting him with two left hooks over a 12 round duration, its ridiculous.
                      He has only been down once in his pro career in his 7th pro fight against Corboda who is a big guy & very underrated, he wasn't hurt just got clipped off balance & touched down. That is minor, it happens!

If he got knocked or even hurt by someone feather-fisted I could see why people are playing on it but this its not the case.
                      I have nothing against Rigo. I honestly don't. I just remember when I saw him the first time, he had been so heavily hyped up that I just remember being really surprised, and not super impressed, when I finally got to see him in action. I respect all boxers though, all joking aside.

Comment

Working...
                      X