27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    R.I.P the reign of the ''P4P'' fraud.

Another Bob Arum hype job will bite the dust.
    This is the fight I want more than anything.

I already see hundreds unable to appreciate high-level technical boxing by saying it will be boring. It always is boring when your favourite fighter, a guy you've spent 3 years hyping gets schooled hey?

I look forward to all your excuses when NoRigo Conaire is schooled by in your own words; A chinless, 11 fight, boring, one-handed novice.
    It'll speak volumes for how good Donaire really is, won't it?

You've only got yourselves to blame for when this one gets rubbed in. Nit-picking because a guy got hit with two punches.

Good riddance Nonito, try not to chicken out. Can't wait for the bad hand excuses, leg cramps, etc etc
    hahahahahahaha Damn, you're really putting your self out there this time, but much props for doing so.

Comment

you troll pretty damn hard when it comes do donaire.

i'm not saying you're on the bushbaby / canelo level, but you're certainly picking up steam.
      Last edited by New England; 01-17-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
        Darchiniyan and Montiel>>>>Any fighter Rigo has faced.

Manny beat better fighters than Marquez had.
        Khan had beaten better fighters than Garcia.
        Those wins don't excuse the fact he has fought pretty much nothing but garbage for years. Quality over quantity!

He was fighting at 115-118 and went down to 112 to fight tiny Darchinyan.

Montiel is a good win, nothing I didn't see coming mind but considering Montiel was ''p4p'' and all of this, he didn't half fight some **** opposition prior to Donaire. Hawegawa about the only guy in years worth mentioning & even then he was still living off a win over Sahaprom.

Comment

They cherrypicked Mathebula because he was feather-fisted, had horrific footwork and they could swing it as he was ranked in the top 10. Nobody fought Mathebula would outbox him or have the success he had. People was questioning how he would look against against a bigger guy, he was the guy who fit the bill & it almost backfired. Mathebula was never going too win, you only have to look at the scorecards to see that. They appear to of been filled out in advance. Don't try tell me that was not a close fight.

Nishioka was old, well on the slide & was inactive for a year. I give him credit for this win but he caught Nishioka at the right time. The last time Nishioka looked good was as far back as Rendall Munroe.

Vasquez Jr lol, a face-first brawler with zero amateur experience that got beaten from pillar-to-post by Arce...

I'd rather you told me how Nonito beats Rigondeaux tbh
          Let me guess the answer is ''experience n' left hook'' right? Yeah because Rigondeaux is going to lose to such a one trick pony with no jab, no set up that looks to only land one shot.
          The Mathebula fight was closer than the scorecards said. But he still won handily. Nishioka was a good win, not in his prime but a good win. Vazquez and Arce, meh. But I do think Donaire would beat Rigo. Not because of the left hook, but because of Rigo. The dude is so patient, sometimes too patient. Donaire is much faster and I think if Rigo actually tries to open up Donaire is gonna catch him, with the right hand not the left hook. Rigondeaux's fundamentals are great though, and a good body attack. I just don't think he can win against Donaire with that style.

Comment

Nonito takes it. Bet a trillion Dan Cov

Comment

Rigo KO6 Ramos.

legend.

Comment

I don't care that Donaire beat so & so back in 2003 or whatever. Rigondeaux is not some brawler who is going to run into Donaires left hook.

Rigondeaux has outstanding defense. His footwork will not allow Donaire to set himself. He will resort to his infamous leaping left hook & god help him if he gets a counter uppercut to the body. Donaire has a good chin but a glass body.

He went life & death and was running like Linford Christie against Conception!

Honestly how can a p4p fighter go life & death with a fighter like Conception? Conception had him hurt pretty badly on multiple occasions to both head & body.

Jeffrey Mathebula outboxed Donaire and took his left hook away from him for most of the fight.

Comment

I don't care that Donaire beat so & so back in 2003 or whatever. Rigondeaux is not some brawler who is going to run into Donaires left hook.

Rigondeaux has outstanding defense. His footwork will not allow Donaire to set himself. He will resort to his infamous leaping left hook & god help him if he gets a counter uppercut to the body. Donaire has a good chin but a glass body.

He went life & death and was running like Linford Christie against Conception!

Honestly how can a p4p fighter go life & death with a fighter like Conception? Conception had him hurt pretty badly on multiple occasions to both head & body.

Jeffrey Mathebula outboxed Donaire and took his left hook away from him for most of the fight.
                  Mathebula took the left hook away cause he was 7 inches taller. Have you ever tried to land a hook on a much taller opponent? It's hard as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
                    The Mathebula fight was closer than the scorecards said. But he still won handily. Nishioka was a good win, not in his prime but a good win. Vazquez and Arce, meh. But I do think Donaire would beat Rigo. Not because of the left hook, but because of Rigo. The dude is so patient, sometimes too patient. Donaire is much faster and I think if Rigo actually tries to open up Donaire is gonna catch him, with the right hand not the left hook. Rigondeaux's fundamentals are great though, and a good body attack. I just don't think he can win against Donaire with that style.

Nonito is also often a very patient fighter himself. He reacts horribly to bodyshots. Arce hurt him to the body, Conception nearly broke the guy in half with bodyshots. Rigondeaux will stop that guy to the body. He has laser precision.

I'm calling it, Rigondeaux will stop him with a counter to the body that will come from nowhere. He won't even see it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Nonito takes it. Bet a trillion Dan Cov

Deal! Will sig that, best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X