Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunkin: Donaire to fight Rigo, Darchyinyan or Chris John in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if no rigo this is a legit duck. i dont know why... he can beat rigo... hes so much bigger

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Damn... Who is this guy? Do I know you?

I dont think I ever seen you snap like this...

These people are frustrating man.

They don't want to see the best fight that can possibly made at 122. Mares ain't happening.

They would rather see if he can knock out Darchinyan in 3 rounds instead of 5.
      Look man, I used to be the same way. But fans will be fans, thick skulled. Nothing anyone can do, they will only realize it when they get slapped in the face. Hopefully it will happen to the Alvarez fanbase once they announce his next opponent. But if its someone like Maidana or Angulo they wil find a way to justify it. I just troll these people back and laugh cause most likely that's all they're doing. I also try to stay away from these type of threads as much as I could.

Not worth a few gray hairs, you know what I mean?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Donaire does alot more for his resume by beating John. Johns undefeated, been champ for a long time, and has a soild resume. They must be offering John a truck load, he never wants to leave Indo.

Personally i would rather see him fight Rigo. Not interested in Vic. Same result.

Who ever Donaire fights, the other two should fight each other on the undercard.

Anyone intersted in Rigo V john? Who you Got?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          Vic deserves the rematch more than Rigo deserves the fight, what has Rigo done?
          Vic has one fight at 122, and that's against a prospect in Orlandito Del Valle. So no, Vic is not the more accomplished opponent, nor is he ranked higher than Rigo.

I would be ok with Rigo/Darchinyan, but NOT with Donaire fighting Vic again. I think it would be less competitive than the first and end with Vic getting stopped again in hilarious fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Look man, I used to be the same way. But fans will be fans, thick skulled. Nothing anyone can do, they will only realize it when they get slapped in the face. Hopefully it will happen to the Alvarez fanbase once they announce his next opponent. But if its someone like Maidana or Angulo they wil find a way to justify it. I just troll these people back and laugh cause most likely that's all they're doing. I also try to stay away from these type of threads as much as I could.

I would actually be interested if he fought Angulo. Hes never been in there with some that puts that type of pressure on, and has one punch KO power.

Comment

I don't see how some of you guys can think Rigo who is a totally unproven fighter is a better fight than Chris John who won't fight Donaire anyway I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                u scared!!!!!!!! the time is coming better hide cuz rigo bout to whoop him and then i dont know what you going to be able to say
                lol , if you mean im scared for rigo then yes ..coz im afriad he's going to lose his head litterally when nonito lefthooks his chinny ass...

Comment

Originally posted by fish262
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I would actually be interested if he fought Angulo. Hes never been in there with some that puts that type of pressure on, and has one punch KO power.
                  The Angulo fight is alright ONLY cause of Canelo's previous opponents. But the way Angulo has looked lately, I'm not very interested. It looks like he has taken way too many punches. And about his KO power... He couldnt finish ol' boy his last fight who was coming up in weight. Angulo might have a puncher's chance but IMO that would be a miracle.

Comment

i cant believe ppl are endorsing rigo taking a shortcut to donaire. pay ur dues like everyone else son

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I don't see how some of you guys can think Rigo who is a totally unproven fighter is a better fight than Chris John who won't fight Donaire anyway I suspect.
                      But, why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't he fight both??

All I know is, Darchinyan should not be on his radar at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X