Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K.A
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Who had Donaire beaten before fighting Darchinyan?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

What relevance is that? If you want to demand Nonito fight someone it should be Mares. Rigo is nothing. If there is a fighter at your weight who present a legit challenge why push for a fight with a lesser fighter?
    All the relevance in the world. You said Rigo is nothing and has done nothing. So I ask you again, who was Donaire or what had he done before the Darchinyan fight?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      Rigo deserves all the praise that comes with beating Rico Ramos, which happens to be very little. Ronny Rios-Donarie anyone? Yea, I thought not.
      Rigondeaux's resume is weak. So he gets criticized for it.

So he tries to strengthen it by fighting Donaire. And in the process of trying to strengthen his resume, he gets criticized. LOL

But whatever. You still haven't addressed the main issue as to why this fight should happen and that is:

Donaire wants to be the undisputed champion at 122. Who does he have to beat in order to do that?

Rigondeaux and Mares. Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

Vic deserves the rematch more than Rigo deserves the fight, what has Rigo done?
        no he doesn't...

what has vic done at 122...beat an overrated del valle?

vic has barely been effective at 118...every world class opponent he's faced has beaten him at that weight

oh yeah... he had a close fight with a green mares who had blood streaming down his face for almost 10 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          All the relevance in the world. You said Rigo is nothing and has done nothing. So I ask you again, who was Donaire or what had he done before the Darchinyan fight?

Rigo already got one gift title shot thats enough within your first 12 fights. Who did Rigo beat to earn his first title shot? Willy Casey?Ok, so let him actually earn his second title shot.
          Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Rigondeaux's resume is weak. So he gets criticized for it.

So he tries to strengthen it by fighting Donaire. And in the process of trying to strengthen his resume, he gets criticized. LOL

But whatever. You still haven't addressed the main issue as to why this fight should happen and that is:

Donaire wants to be the undisputed champion at 122. Who does he have to beat in order to do that?

Rigondeaux and Mares. Nothing else needs to be said.
          No, I said Vic deserves the fight for fighting nothing but top fighters and proving his worth, thats how you get a shot at the best. I could care less what Donaire has said that doesnt mean I want to see the fight. Im a Darchnyan fan much more so than a Donaire fan, but Rigo is a nobody. You dont jump from fighting cans to fighting the best, you work your way to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            no he doesn't...

vic has barely been effective at 118...every world class opponent he's faced has beaten him at that weight

oh yeah... he had a close fight with a green mares who had blood streaming down his face for almost 10 rounds
            Vic is 0-1 at 122 with a win over an unproven prospect who took the fight too early. An unproven prospect is apparently better than Ricardo Cordoba. LOL.

No, I said Vic deserves the fight for fighting nothing but top fighters and proving his worth, thats how you get a shot at the best. I could care less what Donaire has said that doesnt mean I want to see the fight. Im a Darchnyan fan much more so than a Donaire fan, but Rigo is a nobody. You dont jump from fighting cans to fighting the best, you work your way to the top.
            I like how you used the word "fighting" not "beating". So Mosley fought top fighters and proved his worth so he is worthy of another shot at Floyd Mayweather too I guess.

And Donaire jumped from fighting cans to fighting the best when he fought Darchinyan. Fighting the best is how you make a name for yourself in this sport and that is what Rigo is trying to do. And Vic hasn't done **** at 122.
            Last edited by -PBP-; 01-17-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

no he doesn't...

A win over Del Valle and a close fight with Mares> Rigos entire professional resume.
              Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Vic is 0-1 at 122 with a win over an unproven prospect who took the fight too early. An unproven prospect is apparently better than Ricardo Cordoba. LOL.

I like how you used the word "fighting" not "beating". So Mosley fought top fighters and proved his worth so he is worthy of another shot at Floyd Mayweather too I guess.

And Donaire jumped from fighting cans to fighting the best when he fought Darchinyan. Fighting the best is how you make a name for yourself in this sport and that is what Rigo is trying to do. And Vic hasn't done **** at 122.
              The great Ricardo Cordoba? Well I stand corrected. Cordoba has tons of great wins recently. Rigo hasnt beaten anyone to deserve a fight with Donaire. You're equating where Mosley and Vic are at in their careers? Ridiculous. I would choose the fighter who tests himself against the best everytime and loses in a tough fight over a fighter who doesnt fight anyone and wins.

Comment

A win over Del Valle and a close fight with Mares> Rigos entire professional resume.
                hell no...

ramos (at that time)> del valle (any time)

Comment

Well there you have it. Vic Darchinyan beat the great Orlando Del Valle in the only fight in his career at 122. So let's bring on Donaire vs. Darchinyan 2. Can't wait to see Donaire add another knockout of the year on his resume.

Comment

hell no...

ramos (at that time)> del valle (any time)
                    Not a chance. Ramos couldnt beat his meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Well there you have it. Vic Darchinyan beat the great Orlando Del Valle in the only fight in his career at 122. So let's bring on Donaire vs. Darchinyan 2. Can't wait to see Donaire add another knockout of the year on his resume.
                      Vic proved nothing in his win over a 16-0 unproven prospect so Donaire should test himself against an 11-0 unproven prospect.

Comment

Working...
                      X