No announcement yet.

Dunkin: Donaire to fight Rigo, Darchyinyan or Chris John in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    u scared!!!!!!!! the time is coming better hide cuz rigo bout to whoop him and then i dont know what you going to be able to say

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      What the **** do you mean "deserve"? It's a ****in title unification bout. Donaire wants to be undisputed champ in the division and Rigo is the only way he can accomplish that. People act like Donaire is some PPV megastar. He needed to piggy back off Arce to get the first $1 million payday of his career.
      Damn... Who is this guy? Do I know you?

I dont think I ever seen you snap like this...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Lol. Donaire has no fear of Rigo. The fight will be made when the oven goes bing. And you'll be forced to crown him God when he KO's the man hardcore fighters tabbed to beat him.
        he scared.....

Comment

Im calling bluff yo!

...Then again Im not a very good poker player.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Damn... Who is this guy? Do I know you?

I dont think I ever seen you snap like this...
            These people are frustrating man.

They don't want to see the best fight that can possibly made at 122. Mares ain't happening.

They would rather see if he can knock out Darchinyan in 3 rounds instead of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              u scared!!!!!!!! the time is coming better hide cuz rigo bout to whoop him and then i dont know what you going to be able to say
              id be very shocked ..coz truthfully , i dont even think rigo can beat montiel or darchinyan ...hell , id even favor mares over him ..

rigo is all hype ..sure he got pretty good skills , but even that gets overrated..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Well know they're just throwing Rigo's name out there to front. My money is on Vic or Chris John.

Let's hope Im wrong. So we can finally move on and stop talking about this fight.
                Sounds like somebody else who would also say, "Mayweather's our top priority......................but if not him, then fighter a, fighter b, or fighter c."

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  These people are frustrating man.

They don't want to see the best fight that can possibly made at 122. Mares ain't happening.

They would rather see if he can knock out Darchinyan in 3 rounds instead of 5.
                  lol That's what I'm thinking. Why would anyone want to see Donaire fight someone he already KTFO inside five rounds? All Nonito's supporters should not only want to see him fight a quality opponent like Rigo, but long to see him shut Guillermo and his fans up.

Comment

donaire would embarrass darchinyan. hands down.
                    donaire is that much better now.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                      Vic stays fighting the best and personally I think his last win is better than anything on Rigos entire resume. Amateurs aint the pros.
                      So by your theory Arce and Montiel rematches would be better matchups too. Arce and Montiel have better resumes and credentials than Rigo.

How about a 3 fight package extravaganza with rematches with Darchinysn, Arce and Montiel while were at it. Donaire versus 3 proven legends with extensive resumes.

Comment

Working...
                      X