No announcement yet.

Dunkin: Donaire to fight Rigo, Darchyinyan or Chris John in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    actually chris john would be a better win on nonito's resume than a f0cking rigondeaux..
    lmao funny how floyd must fight every single threat there is but donaire can avoid his biggest threat in rigo.

very double standard of you.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      This is how I feel too. I'm still upset that the Poon fight fell through.
      This here...had Rigo swept through Poon I think the Donaire fight would have made perfect sense.

Comment

This here...had Rigo swept through Poon I think the Donaire fight would have made perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Everything is so blurry with that fight, they want everyone to think it's clear cut what they want, but it's not. Everyday there's a reason/excuse to not make it.
          Chris... doubt he leaves Asia... dude is trying to pull people into Singapore. He said he'd fight Marquez again.... but only in Singapore. I don't even remember the last time the Dragon fought outside..... but if Nonito went there... I can see it happening..... but Nonito would lose
          I getcha on Rigo. Maybe you're right. Maybe these guys are just blowing smoke.

As for John, if he said that about Marquez...he's not leaving home. lol He last fought outside the East on 11/30/11, in a bout with Stanyslav Merdov in Australia. The last time John fought in the U.S. was against Rocky Juarez on 9/19/09.

Comment

Donaire vs Rigondeaux sounds good to me for April. Donaire wins by KO or Rigondeaux takes it on points

Comment

I would be satisfied if he gets matched with any of the 3 especially chris john

Comment

NoRigo Ducknaire punch so hard, fight so many aging vets....P4P#1!!!!

Comment

Vic deserves the rematch more than Rigo deserves the fight, what has Rigo done?

Comment

I do like Rigondeaux, he has terreific boxing skills and is a pleasure to watch for the pure boxing enthusiast. I hope him and Donaire does happen in April. However I dont mind seeing Donaire fight John since Chris is undefeated and has been in the top 5 at 126 for quite sometime now. However the main reason why I want to see Donaire/Rigo is because of the Rigo fanbase. Some of the worst fans in all of sports. They are borderline *******ation.

Comment

The sad part about a Darchinyan rematch is that Darchinyan would actually be a better fighter than every fighter Donaire fought in 2012 except Mathebula. This fight is years late. It should have happened a couple of years after the first one, not 6 years after.

Through all those years Darchinyan kept on fighting the best available guys out there, Mijares when he was actually a top 10 P4P fighter, a still young and tough Jorge Arce, high risk Agbeko, Abner Mares, Anselmo Moreno, Johnny Perez, favored up and comer Del Valle, all young guys in their prime. Donaire has been taking it easy fighting guys about to retire or coming of TKO losses or bad performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X