Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Miguel Cotto joined welter a year later. Mosley was already at welter. So was Margarito.
    i know .. he also got out of the wweightclass in 2010..so whats your point? ..and actaully, i dont think floyd's got a better resume at ww than cotto

Comment

Hey he admitted Floyd has the best resume at 147. Let him be.
      Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        i know .. he also got out of the wweightclass in 2010..so whats your point? ..and actaully, i dont think floyd's got a better resume at ww than cotto
        My point is...what's yours regarding Mayweather's? If most of his contemporaries were there as long, if not longer?

How is Cotto's better?

Comment

i red k'd you becuase it's fun, thats all it was ..and all i said are facts..
          You haven't provided any facts. All you've done was provide an opinion that's based on speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
            How many spots up the ATG list does Cotto and Margarito fights move Mayweather? provided he had beat them?

Serious question.
            I'm really scratching my head reading these posts. Cotto is seen as one of Floyd's biggest wins, beating him at his 147 undefeated prime would've been waaaay better. LOL I can't even....

Margarito was on top of the world after he beat Cotto. Had Floyd fought him, more than likely it would've been held in Vegas. Plastergate wouldn't have happened and it would've been a great great win for the winner of this fight.

I can't believe people are justifying Floyd's fkn retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              I'm really scratching my head reading these posts. Cotto is seen as one of Floyd's biggest wins, beating him at his 147 undefeated prime would've been waaaay better. LOL I can't even....

Margarito was on top of the world after he beat Cotto. Had Floyd fought him, more than likely it would've been held in Vegas. Plastergate wouldn't have happened and it would've been a great great win for the winner of this fight.

I can't believe people are justifying Floyd's fkn retirement.
              But how many spots would it move him up and who would he move past?

Comment

My point is...what's yours regarding Mayweather's? If most of his contemporaries were there as long, if not longer?

How is Cotto's better?
                simple..he's been the lonegst ww amongt the guys youre trying to comapre his ww resume to....

how's it not?

Comment

Zab Judah and Carlos Baldomir or Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito. Which names look better on your resume?

Comment

simple..he's been the lonegst ww amongt the guys youre trying to comapre his ww resume to....

how's it not?
                    Do you not have a reason?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenAssassin View Post
                      But how many spots would it move him up and who would he move past?
                      Are you serious, man? IDK how many spots exactly but he'd be a lock as an ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X