Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather - "Pacquiao is Fighting Humberto Soto, Marquez fighting Jesse Vargas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    Lol, I respect u as a poster but Soto hasn't looked dangerous in over 2 yrs. Its the truth. Nit a bad card for free. Horrible ppv card

I don't think Pac has looked that great for 2-3years either tbh

I think Soto is a dangerous comeback fight. I mean why would you put him in with a great counter-puncher so soon?

Stylistically I think this could be one of the worst comeback opponents available, I really do.

Comment

Soto is coming off a loss, fight Matthysse!

Comment

Look, it took the great JMM 4 fights to KO Pac....it took him 4 fights just to drop him. I saw the Soto-Matthysse fight and knew what the outcome was going to be before the fight....this will be the same thing.

Soto looks good in the first 2 but then starts to take heavy shots because Pac is so fast. Pac will drop Soto within 5 rounds but Soto will fight on for a little while until the TKO in the 8th.

Comment

Sorry but "Jeff Mayweather" is not a legitimate source.

Comment

LOL @ people saying Soto will KO Pac.. Pac will destroy him. Unless the KO did really affect Pac, in which case a decision because Pac is more hesitant in engaging.

Comment

Am I the only one who remember Lucas stopping this guy in 5 on the ortiz undercard.

Comment

Soto has fallen off pretty quickly, I remember wondering how this fight would look a long time ago. He's good style matchup for a rematch with JMM, but the guy isn't really interested with competing at the top level anymore, I think he has other business interests outside of boxing iirc. I remember HBO rejected a fight with him and Khan not too long ago.

Comment

If he fights him in manilla it would be cool but if he fights him in dubai or something stupid like that who cares.

Comment

Maybe im in the minority but I find it kind of funny that a professional mma guy admits he doesnt watch mma fights but looks out for boxing. Lol maybe that explains why no one is watching ufc as much anymore. When he said he watches it after the fact when everyone is talking about it rang bells with me.

Comment

Anything about Floyd uncle Jeff? Seems he knows more about Pac's next fight than his own nephew's. LOL. Paq just got his ass whoop recently and they're already talking about his come back. Where tf is Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X