No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    On a Klitschko thread hating again as per usual... Don't you ever get tired of yourself?
    No but I get tired of you all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      You're almost as dumb as the heavyweight you support. This Andrew 5050 character is on my ignore list. I give my consent to the staff of this site to verify that Andrew 5050 is on my ignore list and doesn't share my IP adress.

P.S. I heard David Haye wants to become an actor. That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. He will be an even bigger failure in acting than he was in the Wladimir Klitschko fight. Haye is far too stupid to act. He is even dumber than you.
      Don't even deny it. You think your jabs at Haye's intelligence hurt me? You might be as dumb as the guy on your avatar looks. And THAT is dumb.
      Last edited by LacedUp; 01-17-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Tyson Fury says he's ready and willing to fight Wladimir Klitschko on April 6.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...boju-s-klichko
        If that fight happens that would be a good fight.

Comment

Not bad, since it seems everybody else will duck the champ

Comment

As I suggested in my initial post on this thread, btw.. Fury is nowhere near ready, but at least he's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
              Don't even deny it. You think your jabs at Haye's intelligence hurt me? You might be as dumb as the guy on your avatar looks. And THAT is dumb.
              You mean the guy with the PhD? Does he look as dumb as the person who thought the public would believe an anaesthetised broken pinky toe on one's rear foot would cause one to lose by 8 rounds?

By the way, if you want to emphasise a word you don't write it in capitals; you put it in italics, you moron. Haven't you ever read a book?

I'm sorry, but you are simply too dumb to contend with. You are dumber than a 6th grader. I will have to put you on ignore. You are unworthy of my time.

Go suck Haye's throbbing toe.

Comment

Speaking of dumb I feel a touch of dementia....when trying to keep it straight who is ducking who. Its pitiful that any ducking is occurring and quite a bit of it is occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  "Can't stand" and hate are two different things - I can't stand the klits style. Inside or outside the ring. Though I'm sure they are lovely fellas. Hate is a strong word I don't throw around. I said good for them that they are worth $100m according to you - and I would like you to back that up. Because I have never seen them on the Forbes list.
                  Admittedly I am not a young fellow and I may not always understand the terminology of today's youth. But you did say you were hating on the bros and their fans. So, when I see the word hate I think that is bit more than just not being able to stand someone. As far as what they are worth just Google Celebrity Net Worth. I was off by $5 million. Wlad is worth $30 million and I was surprised that Vitali is worth $65. For some reason I thought it would have been the other way around. I also find it absolutely hilarious when you attempt to pick apart the bros and toss out the fact that Haye beat, which I don't even believe he did enough to do so, Valuev. lol lol I have to wonder if you even truly believe most of the nonsense that you write or do you just say it in attempt at humor? Because admittedly if I was a Haye fan I would have to have a good sense of humor. Simply because his career has been somewhat of a depressing affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Admittedly I am not a young fellow and I may not always understand the terminology of today's youth. But you did say you were hating on the bros and their fans. So, when I see the word hate I think that is bit more than just not being able to stand someone. As far as what they are worth just Google Celebrity Net Worth. I was off by $5 million. Wlad is worth $30 million and I was surprised that Vitali is worth $65. For some reason I thought it would have been the other way around. I also find it absolutely hilarious when you attempt to pick apart the bros and toss out the fact that Haye beat, which I don't even believe he did enough to do so, Valuev. lol lol I have to wonder if you even truly believe most of the nonsense that you write or do you just say it in attempt at humor? Because admittedly if I was a Haye fan I would have to have a good sense of humor. Simply because his career has been somewhat of a depressing affair.
                    Hating on and to actively hate someone are two very different things. At least I admit it. You are hating more on Haye than I am the bros, you just hide behind the holiness of "being the bigger man". As I have explained many times, and please distinguish between myself and this fake profile Andrew5050, I also believe the Valuev fight was a crap fight - but Haye won it. How could he lose when he didn't get hit at all during the fight? The only depressing thing is an experienced guy like yourself calling a two weight world champion with a 86% KO rate and who fought for the Unified HW championship of the world, depressing. My liking for Haye has nothing to do with my dislike of the brothers. I used to like Vitali, never Wlad, but since he came back from retirement they have both been fighting crap opponents and have adopted this safety first attitude. Boring boring boring.
                    Last edited by LacedUp; 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

it's funny how Wlad fights always fall apart
                      does it even matter? sooner or later, he destroys everybody :laugh:
                      Povetkin will run outta hiding places at some point this yr
                      if Adamek wants another Klit beatdown, he'll get his
                      Pulev should get a shot this yr too
                      if Wlad wants 3 fights, prefer he takes these ones
                      forgot about Helenius, his hype died down after the Chisora fight

Comment

Working...
                      X