Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive watched this fight many times--as its the most exciting heavy weight fight of that time.....or even since 2003 !

I scored it even -OR perhaps Vitali was up 1 round.

Lewis would have finished him by the 9th round.

TKO 6 M'Fers !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 493dart View Post
      ive watched this fight many times--as its the most exciting heavy weight fight of that time.....or even since 2003 !

I scored it even -OR perhaps Vitali was up 1 round.

Lewis would have finished him by the 9th round.

TKO 6 M'Fers !!!!
      I had vit up by 2 rounds and I remember not knowing which the hell guy was going to finish the fight after that 6th round as they both looked dead exhausted. anyway,,,the cut got too bad and ll won fair and square. case closed

Comment

• No.

He was outboxing Lennox an old, out-of-shape, decrepit Lewis early, but Lennox started to get the better of him as the fight wore on.

Prime Lewis would've obliterated any form of any Klitschko anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I've watched all there fights, doesn't stop Klit stans from disagreeing with me.
          Since you watched all their fights then that makes you the minority. One thing I will say though is that some fights that you seem as sooooo "exciting" weren't really all that. Most of the rounds were snooze fests with a round or two being ok to good. But that is an opinion on those fights from me.

I understand when you don't like someone, the attention span to watch them is very low. Even when that boxer does the same things as others deemed "sweet scientists" and get your attention for 12 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
            Since you watched all their fights then that makes you the minority. One thing I will say though is that some fights that you seem as sooooo "exciting" weren't really all that. Most of the rounds were snooze fests with a round or two being ok to good. But that is an opinion on those fights from me.

I understand when you don't like someone, the attention span to watch them is very low. Even when that boxer does the same things as others deemed "sweet scientists" and get your attention for 12 rounds.

Problem with this is the only fighter I truly dislike is Floyd, and I have no problem seeing greatness in the little pr*ck. Not sure I'm following you here.

Comment

Problem with this is the only fighter I truly dislike is Floyd, and I have no problem seeing greatness in the little pr*ck. Not sure I'm following you here.
              I mean people in general. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                ATG classic NSB thread.

Imdazed brutalised Someone88, Simurgh and that condescending **** Edgarg.

I had to laugh when I read this beauty:

This guy dedicates his life defending his boyfriends on this forum.

Here's a bigger laugh: The colossal fail the poll turned out for the Klitlickers :hahahaha9:

Comment

• Vitali won the first few rounds and then Lennox came back and stopped him.

Comment

Hell, I don't even "dislike" Floyd as much of a pr1ck as he is. I DO dislike his demented ****** nuthuggers though :cool9:

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Here's a bigger laugh: The colossal fail the poll turned out for the Klitlickers :hahahaha9:

Comment

Working...
                      X