Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
    I can't think from the top of my head. Show me a list and I'll fit Vitali in somewhere.
    Try google. Come back with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      If your argument for Vitali Klitschko forces you to ask what the definition of a tomato can is then I suggest you let this go.
      Dude, is that the best you got?

If you say Vitali only fought cans and other HW greats were not or if you say Vitali fought more cans than other great HWs then I need to know what you mean with 'tomato can'. Isn't that reasonable?

Argument for Vitali can consist of many things but you can always say he fought 'tomato cans' so that's why I am asking.

You want to talk about accomplishments - well they are pretty numerical and factual - so I need a common ground here.

Comment

Try google. Come back with that.
        Ok I saw a few lists. It seems harder now that I saw the list. Maybe ahead of Baer, Walcott, Charles. I'm more sure of Vitali being in the top 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Dude, is that the best you got?

If you say Vitali only fought cans and other HW greats were not or if you say Vitali fought more cans than other great HWs then I need to know what you mean with 'tomato can'. Isn't that reasonable?

Argument for Vitali can consist of many things but you can always say he fought 'tomato cans' so that's why I am asking.

You want to talk about accomplishments - well they are pretty numerical and factual - so I need a common ground here.
          I'm still waiting for you to tell me who Vitali beat. Then we can start comparing the quality of those wins to other opponents.

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to tell me who Vitali beat. Then we can start comparing the quality of those wins to other opponents.
            Vitali has 15 wins in championship fights. Out of those 15, 14 have less than 25% losses in their careers.

Is this satisfactory?

Full list you can find on wikipedia, so I don't know what you really ask
            Last edited by Simurgh; 01-18-2013, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Ok I saw a few lists. It seems harder now that I saw the list. Maybe ahead of Baer, Walcott, Charles. I'm more sure of Vitali being in the top 25.
              Vitali is easily better than all three of them. They can't even compete. They have more losses, far fewer championship fights and they fought overall weaker opposition.

Comment

Vitali has 15 wins in championship fights. Out of those 15, 14 have less than 25% losses in their careers.

Is this satisfactory?

Full list you can find on wikipedia, so I don't know what you really ask
                Who did he beat again?

Comment

Vitali is easily better than all three of them. They can't even compete. They have more losses, far fewer championship fights and they fought overall weaker opposition.
                  In ability I think Vitali is one of the best heavyweights in Boxing history. I'm not as sure with accomplishments, but you make good points so he could be in the top 20.

Comment

Who did he beat again?
                    There you go
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitali_Klitschko

Comment

In ability I think Vitali is one of the best heavyweights in Boxing history. I'm not as sure with accomplishments, but you make good points so he could be in the top 20.
                      If you numerically (without 'imagination' lol) examine his accomplishment, solely on that bases he can easily be put in top15.

Comment

Working...
                      X