Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    To me, Vitali isn't on Lennox's plane in terms of accomplishments and that is how fighters are ultimately judged. Head to head you can make a lot theories and pretend this might happen or that etc. That's what makes us boxing fans. But when we talk about rankings, it's best to go by facts.
    Which facts do you need?

KO ratio, number of undefeated opponents beaten, championship fights won in the row, time to won the first championship? Are these figures of merit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Which facts do you need?

KO ratio, number of undefeated opponents beaten, championship fights won in the row, time to won the first championship? Are these figures of merit?
      Of course, depending on who the opponents were. Unless you'd like a trophy in the Hall of Fame for the fighter with the greatest KO% of tomato cans.

Comment

Is he in your top 20? I'd wanna see that list.
        I gotta see a list because after the top ten it gets harder for me to rank. But I think Vitali can fit in.

Comment

Of course, depending on who the opponents were. Unless you'd like a trophy in the Hall of Fame for the fighter with the greatest KO% of tomato cans.
          How to you define 'tomato cans'? Just for reminder. This is who Larry Holmes (one of the greatest) fought in his championship fights.

David Bey (18-11), Ossie Ocasio (23-13), Mike Weaver (41-18)...

I can't image what would happen to Vitali or Wladimir if they choose similar opponent.

Comment

How to you define 'tomato cans'? Just for reminder. This is who Larry Holmes (one of the greatest) fought in his championship fights.

David Bey (18-11), Ossie Ocasio (23-13), Mike Weaver (41-18)...

I can't image what would happen to Vitali or Wladimir if they choose similar opponent.
            Umm ok and?

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
              I gotta see a list because after the top ten it gets harder for me to rank. But I think Vitali can fit in.
              Who is your 11-20?

Comment

• Painful.

Comment

Umm ok and?
                  So how do you define 'tomato cans'?

As you are against 'imagination' and up to 'facts' we need to find some numerical approach! =)

They can't be 'tomato cans' only on the bases Vitali destroyed them

Comment

Who is your 11-20?
                    I can't think from the top of my head. Show me a list and I'll fit Vitali in somewhere.

Comment

So how do you define 'tomato cans'?

As you are against 'imagination' and up to 'facts' we need to find some numerical approach! =)

They can't be 'tomato cans' only on the bases Vitali destroyed them
                      If your argument for Vitali Klitschko forces you to ask what the definition of a tomato can is then I suggest you let this go.

Comment

Working...
                      X