Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Vitali Klitschko "dominate" Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm some people have too much hatred for the Klitschkos.

Here this might help calm the nerves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      I'm not trying to make myself feel better. Yeh I'm a fan of Vitali but what I'm saying is reasonable, you're hating on Vitali so you don't wanna give him credit I get it.

What I don't get is why you're discrediting him so much. I've seen people say he isn't top 10 in history, ok but the people with your level of bias I don't get it.
      Please point out what I've said that is biased. Thanks. You know who is biased? The person who had the temerity to say Vitali was on par with Lewis in terms of accomplishments.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Please point out what I've said that is biased. Thanks. You know who is biased? The person who had the temerity to say Vitali was on par with Lewis in terms of accomplishments.
        In terms of accomplishments, no! Lennox is more accomplished champion.
        In terms of ability and H2H match-ups you can make an argument...

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Of course you can because you get to use your imagination then.

Comment

Get over yourself, you're taking this way too seriously. I've given credit to Lewis so I'm not too biased, I didn't say Vitali is on par with Lewis in accomplishments. My main point was Vitali is on par with Lewis in ability.

Comment

Good post and you're one of the best posters on this site.

Comment

Of course you can because you get to use your imagination then.
                Well any discussion of this type is based on imagination to some extend

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  Get over yourself, you're taking this way too seriously. I've given credit to Lewis so I'm not too biased, I didn't say Vitali is on par with Lewis in accomplishments. My main point was Vitali is on par with Lewis in ability.
                  So you didn't say that Vitali was among the greats in terms of accomplishments?

Comment

Well any discussion of this type is based on imagination to some extend
                    When it comes to accomplishments no imagination is needed.

Comment

So you didn't say that Vitali was among the greats in terms of accomplishments?
                      I said among the greats, but I didn't say specifically he is more accomplished than Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                      X