Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Open To Rubio II, Rubio Wants Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jr's out in NV/Rubio doesn't want TX...mayb CA or FL???fight doesn't do much 4 Jr & he's not even in the gym...

Comment

Macklin is the only acceptable opponent if he's really looking to get a rematch with Martinez. Rubio had almost no success in their fight, and I don't think anything would change because he doesn't have the style or the tools.

Comment

Rubio wants drug testing...

I don't blame him.

Comment

Because fighting Rubio is spot on if you want to get a rematch with Martinez! Spot on!

Comment

Jr no longer has respect from fighters.

Comment

Rubio again? why? would rather see him face macklin or even Jermaine taylor who's ranked I think in top 5 right now at middleweight,then the Martinez rematch,maybe this time he'll throw punches from the start of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                Rubio again? why? would rather see him face macklin or even Jermaine taylor who's ranked I think in top 5 right now at middleweight,then the Martinez rematch,maybe this time he'll throw punches from the start of the fight
                Please don't get those thoughts into people's heads. I don't wanna see Taylor be killed inside the ring. JR is a big MW, he would knock Jermaine's head off, cleanly. He really should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Chavez goes on to say he won't give him the rematch for being a faggot if I read it correctly.
                  Yup, Jr. also goes on to say that he will fight Rubio in the streets without gloves to make him a man. Rubio shot back and said he got caught twice & used the marijuana card. Also said the only way Jr. will beat him in the street is if Jr. brings his gang, and if he does want to fight in the street to bring his lunch because he will put him on his ass.

Jr. is a bum! Please go away forever.

Comment

i sentence fraud jr to fight golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      i sentence fraud jr to fight golovkin.
                      Jr used to spar Golovkin he knows better

Comment

Working...
                      X