Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!
    This guy is making a huge mistake in taking on Vasquez who is a boring hit and run guy. Vasquez will take away your dignity and pride with his running tactics.

He should have headed straight to Broner.

Comment

The winner of this fight vs Broner is the logical option.

If everyone wants it, it can be easily made.

Comment

Vasquez out boxes all of these top 135 guys. Broner gasses by 7-8 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          And righfully so, He can sell tickets while Broner hasnt shown he can sellout an arena.

Sorry but not everything has to be in america. The fight over in scotland can make much more money!
          Stop acting like Burns generates s**t loads of money because he doesn't. Broner sells well here in the US, and I know the tickets are a lot pricier too. Plus Broner has HBO putting money up for his fights. Burns has no one. Burns was offered 3 times his biggest career purse to fight Broner so that in itself tells you where the real money is being generated.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
            Frank Warrens Press Conference for the yanks and know it alls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdA362ye3To
            OK I fit both those bills. Thank you very much. lol Can't wait to see these fights. I haven't seen many Ricky Burns fights or Vasques' fights, so this should be very interesting. A lot people think Broner will KO Burns within a few rounds, but I'm not convinced it will be that easy just yet.
            Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 01-14-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I don't think he gets by vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                Stop acting like Burns generates s**t loads of money because he doesn't. Broner sells well here in the US, and I know the tickets are a lot pricier too. Plus Broner has HBO putting money up for his fights. Burns has no one. Burns was offered 3 times his biggest career purse to fight Broner so that in itself tells you where the real money is being generated.
                Burns sells out arenas.

A fight with Broner could easily do 20,000+ in Scotland. Take the fight to the US and you're looking at 5,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  If he happens to get by Vazquez he'll then ask for 600,000 pounds tax free in order to fight Broner.
                  Consider that it's a unification fight VS a big name, that's not too much.

Comment

I agree with most everything everyone has said in response to the article. The world must be coming to an end, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      And righfully so, He can sell tickets while Broner hasnt shown he can sellout an arena.

Sorry but not everything has to be in america. The fight over in scotland can make much more money!
                      Are you serious? LOL.

Didnt Broner sell out his fight in Cincinatti? and wasnt his last fight vs DeMarco pretty well attended in AC?

Not saying that Burns doesnt fill seats, because i dont know if he does or doesnt. But this isnt Arthur Abraham or The Klitscko brothers we are talking about here. i KNOW he isnt selling like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X