No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    of course it is and i can post many,many example. look at all the racist flipinos who photoshop floyd into KFC,fried chicken stereotyp and how they call him monkey mayweather when they the ones living in the jungle.

americans r the worst tho which is dumb as hell cause floyd operated his skill level at the highest point when he won gold for the US. white ppl aint used to seeing black men with skills,big mouths and big pockets loaded with paper. oh and did i mention undefeated???they dont know how to react wen they see it so they only option is to be racist cuz its natural to them to act like that.just like when they see a black man dating they daughter.

the black man will always be hated in this sport especialy wen he on top of his game making more money than two non black boxers combined.u see it now with floyd and broner and ward,,and u will see it soon with bradley n trout and russell wen he come up and hopkins. and it dont help wen u got racists ass clowns like lampley and merchant up there using brainwashing tactics
    What the hell is wrong with you? Are you ****ing ******ed? First of all, I feel dumb as hell for reading that god awful wall of text. I'm not even trying to be the grammar police, but you literally speak/write like you're ****ing ******.

Second: are you serious with this ****? No ones out to "get the black man." There's so much bias and ignorance in your post is ridiculous. It's ****ing 2012 man, get your paranoid ass outta here. I'm sure there's plenty of racists towards black boxers, but are you going to sit here and act like there isn't racism towards white, Asian and Latino fighters? However many racists there are against blacks that you're talking about, there's just as many with every other ethnicities, GTFO here with this garbage.

You don't think middle eastern fighters get discriminated against? Filipinos? Eastern Europeans?

You wanna pull this race card.... OKAY.... What's to stop me from saying Wlad Klitschko is hated by American blacks cause he's white? Or Wlad Klitschko is Hated by white Americans because he's European? What's to stop me from crying the "race card" or scream "DISCRIMINATION!" when every American I talk to calls Eastern European boxers for example; stiff, boring, no skills..."euro level fighter" etc etc etc.

Seriously one of of the worst put together posts I've ever read. Wanna talk about racism in boxing in a civil manner? Sure, lets do it. Make sure you leave the bias out the door though and mention the "racism" that goes on with EVERY race/religion/creed/ethnicity. Because the way you're sounded in your post, you just sound like a whiny little *****.

I ****ing lol'd @ "Americans are the worst" ....... 100% sure you posted that from America.

Comment

• Typical Joseph, likes to dish it and when done back he pulls the victim routine. SMH!!

The ones acting like the victims are the ones that praise it from boxers they like as well.

Maniac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crybabies.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        maybe that has more to do with his Racial rants, bragging and flashing money during a recession, playing the race card, and beating up his babysmommas infront of his kids than him being black.
        maybe but you just cant say that the only reason he is hate

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          "Why you can't trust them" yea that doesn't sound like a Floyd fans grammar. GTFO
          Coming from a poster who can't distinguish between "women" and "woman". That fit's your grammar just fine. Just to let you know, Women is plural. Woman is singular.

Even better, Corrie Sanders death="Gossip"

Now go and collect your gifts from Mr Fantastic who claims "I cant give you no more green today. But I'll buy you a gift"

Comment

• So the answer is yes boxing is racist. But it is not intentional.

Lets face it. Boxing does not usually reap the cream of the crop when it comes to fans. Sure there are many intellects who enjoy a good show and some well to do folks who enjoy the sport but most boxing fans are from third world countries or poor areas around the world and their fighter is usually a pinnacle of hope and pride for their nation/village etc. Its a thin line between pride and prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Coming from a poster who can't distinguish between "women" and "woman". That fit's your grammar just fine. Just to let you know, Women is plural. Woman is singular.

Even better, Corrie Sanders death="Gossip"

Now go and collect your gifts from Mr Fantastic who claims "I cant give you no more green today. But I'll buy you a gift"
              Since you love intelligence.........is this something a smart man would say? I mean you're one of those in an anti racism crusade on here. If Pac were to come out and say "Imma make that black dude cook me some chitlings", mofos like you would go apeshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Since you love intelligence.........is this something a smart man would say? I mean you're one of those in an anti racism crusade on here. If Pac were to come out and say "Imma make that black dude cook me some chitlings", mofos like you would go apeshit.

Just a matter of time before you showed up. For the record, I thought Mayweather's rant was just as ignorant and racist as it looks. You should shut the *** up because you definitely don't know your history either. We've been here before, right? Poster of the year candidate my ***in ass. That alone is an testament as to the world we live in.

Comment

• The sport isn't racist but in some countries like the Philippines and Mexico is very nationalistic so it's normal to have fans suport boxers that came from their countries.

PS:Isn't Rocky in the boxing hall of fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

That's where you are mistaken. I'm not affected at all by what boxers say. If Pacquiao had made those comments I would probably laugh. Because he's a boxer. I watch boxers to watch them fight and nothing else. I enjoy watching Mayweather and Pacquiao fight. Out of the ring I don't expect either to speak like highly educated individuals. That's not what I pay to see them do. It is what it is.

You, on the other hand, are a very disingenuous individual. You come up with this phony crusade as if you are so offended by anybody who is a Mayweather fan because of his comments. Yet, you have made threads about how much you admire Antonio Margarito. A fighter who loaded his wraps with plaster which is one of the most low class things a boxer can do. You admire Oscar Delahoya. A ******* addict who has dressed in women's attire, has had his share of legal issues with women, and has also made controversial comments regarding race and religion. This is an example of how phony you are. Your agenda is racial and has nothing to do with your pseudo concern for why anybody would like Floyd Mayweather jr. If that was the case, you would have a problem with your boy Maniac's love for Edwin Valero. But you don't and you know why. I'm sure others do too.

So fall back. I see through you like glass.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      That's where you are mistaken. I'm not affected at all by what boxers say. If Pacquiao had made those comments I would probably laugh. Because he's a boxer. I watch boxers to watch them fight and nothing else. I enjoy watching Mayweather and Pacquiao fight. Out of the ring I don't expect either to speak like highly educated individuals. That's not what I pay to see them do. It is what it is.

You, on the other hand, are a very disingenuous individual. You come up with this phony crusade as if you are so offended by anybody who is a Mayweather fan because of his comments. Yet, you have made threads about how much you admire Antonio Margarito. A fighter who loaded his wraps with plaster which is one of the most low class things a boxer can do. You admire Oscar Delahoya. A ******* addict who has dressed in women's attire, has had his share of legal issues with women, and has also made controversial comments regarding race and religion. This is an example of how phony you are. Your agenda is racial and has nothing to do with your pseudo concern for why anybody would like Floyd Mayweather jr. If that was the case, you would have a problem with your boy Maniac's love for Edwin Valero. But you don't and you know why. I'm sure others do too.

So fall back. I see through you like glass.

Ahh I'm sure you do watch them just to fight. You ain't fooling no one kiddo.

I admire no man but myself. You're just twisting it kid and trying to ignore my point on that you love racist mofos yourself. I NEVER deny what they have done unlike Floyd and his fan base which turn into the victims all of a sudden. Dude hits a woman, something Margarito and DLH never did. Oh yea....Margarito and DLH haven't said anything RACIST like Floyd in the video. You digging me kid? Oh no! Floyd is the victim.

Maniac knows I don't like Valero. You failed!

You obviously can't see right it seems. If you did, you'd see that I want equality for EVERYONE.
                      Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 01-14-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X