Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares, they created fake profiles for MARKBNLV when he was getting trolled in the Thunderdome. The cult of stalkers that I have already stalked my social networking accounts and have stalked me in real life.

If they were going to have me fake saying something at least make it credible and make it about Marquez or something LoL. With the amount of stuff I say it's not hard to actually find stuff I've posted. Instead of making shit up. I don't care or ever watched Corrie Sanders.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Who cares, they created fake profiles for MARKBNLV when he was getting trolled in the Thunderdome. The cult of stalkers that I have already stalked my social networking accounts and have stalked me in real life.

If they were going to have me fake saying something at least make it credible and make it about Marquez or something LoL. With the amount of stuff I say it's not hard to actually find stuff I've posted. Instead of making shit up. I don't care or ever watched Corrie Sanders.
      Another cool story from a habitual liar.....

I guess that twitter account was fake too?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Another cool story from a habitual liar.....

I guess that twitter account was fake too?
        because I would create a random profile on a random Zimbabwean site to comment about boxing You probably created it. You are known for racism. Like I said posters have actually posted REAL things that i've said.

Comment

Who cares, they created fake profiles for MARKBNLV when he was getting trolled in the Thunderdome. The cult of stalkers that I have already stalked my social networking accounts and have stalked me in real life.

Don't flatter yourself. You're not that special enough for someone to pretend to be you and spew ignorance when you already do that on your own. You been exposed plenty of times on here and your twitter and banned multiple times. It's not hard to find racial insults of yours from your name. Ignorance comes in many colors and as being the observant that I am on this board. Blacks aren't the only ones subjected to this treatment. Latinos, Asians, and Whites have also been treated as such by ignorant posters.

It's sad but this is how life is as of now.

Comment

because I would create a random profile on a random Zimbabwean site to comment about boxing You probably created it. You are known for racism. Like I said posters have actually posted REAL things that i've said.
            Even more reason why nobody would use your name on a site that posters here would not likely see. I just happen to be a member of that site and saw it. The more you talk, the more you give yourself away.You're not very bright are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Don't flatter yourself. You're not that special enough for someone to pretend to be you and spew ignorance when you already do that on your own. You been exposed plenty of times on here and your twitter and banned multiple times. It's not hard to find racial insults of yours from your name. Ignorance comes in many colors and as being the observant that I am on this board. Blacks aren't the only ones subjected to this treatment. Latinos, Asians, and Whites have also been treated as such by ignorant posters.

It's sad but this is how life is as of now.
              yea because fake profiles havent been created before . For this exact reason. Like I said many times already. All you have to do is go to the thunderdome. If you want to see or have people talk about things ive said. Why fake posts for?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Even more reason why nobody would use your name on a site that posters here would not see. The more you talk, the more you give yourself away.You're not very bright are you?
                So I don't want people to see my comments on a random zimbabwean gossip site... yet I use the same username? holy fuck.

This fanbase wasn't exactly known for their intelligence but this is a new low lol

Comment

• anyway back to TS's original topic before the garbage fanbase came in with their circle jerk and conspiracy theories.

in reply to WAVE "Why doesn't Floyd get endorsment deals"

he's doing this while theres a recession

Comment

• Music heals the soul....relax and enjoy some good shizz.....

Comment

wow hes completely classless. isn't it illegal to burn currency?

Comment

Working...
                      X