No announcement yet.

Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    JSFD26 should really take a year off or so from posting on here.
    I was trying to warn the kid but he thought he had this fight figured out...lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      I was trying to warn the kid but he thought he had this fight figured out...lmfao
      He has not uttered a single word in regards to that fight ... It's almost as if it didnt happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Actually, with Matthysse's body work and Garcia's pretty boy face that cuts from just breathing on it. This will be a guaranteed TKO.
        One of the most idiotic posters in these forums. First time reading this thread but Lucas' body work? Lol, he tried going to the body against Judah and it cost him the fight. After mid rounds he finally relized the body game plan wasnt working and than went upstairs and turned the fight around. To bad it was to late by than. Lucas' success is upstairs and not the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          He has not uttered a single word in regards to that fight ... It's almost as if it didnt happen.
          He's hoping it just goes away. He literally put all his eggs in the Matthysse basket. I truly wish I was right next to him while the fight was happening live. Probably as frustrated as a human being can get.

Comment

• BUMP !!! Oldie but a goody ... This thread is full of pure fail.

Dan_cov

Jsdf26

E.pt.

And a few other ****ers are the names you wanna check for ... Long read but well worth it if you wanna get an idea of how DELUSIONAL some of these people were ...

Comment

BUMP !!! Oldie but a goody ... This thread is full of pure fail.

Dan_cov

Jsdf26

E.pt.

And a few other ****ers are the names you wanna check for ... Long read but well worth it if you wanna get an idea of how DELUSIONAL some of these people were ...
              Easily one of the most shiet if not the worst poster on NSB

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                How well did Alvarado resist to bang vs Rios...? Garcia is not Alexander or Judah, so can he outbox Matthysse? I mean, he had a SD vs Kendall fkin Holt and Theopane. After Holt had been stopped several times already too.
                Prime example ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Easily one of the most shiet if not the worst poster on NSB
                  Coming from you ? Hahahahaha come on man I read that thread the other night (dead bodies) I'm actually glad I'm on your radar though means I'm doing something right ... And btw since you're so confident in this whole Mexican vs Cuban thing ... Here's the deal. I'm Cuban and since you had so much to say about the "Cuban school of boxing" and god knows what else about us as a people... I'll go 3 rounds with any little Mexican of your choice in the ny/nj/ct area ... Any gym .. Any time... And we can post the outcome on NSB.. how's that sound ?
                  Last edited by brickcityboxing; 07-17-2014, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Coming from you ? Hahahahaha come on man I read that thread the other night (dead bodies) I'm actually glad I'm on your radar though means I'm doing something right ... And btw since you're so confident in this whole Mexican vs Cuban thing ... Here's the deal. I'm Cuban and since you had so much to say about the "Cuban school of boxing" and god knows what else about us as a people... I'll go 3 rounds with any little Mexican of your choice in the ny/nj/ct area ... Any gym .. Any time... And we can post the outcome on NSB.. how's that sound ?
                    Lmao r u mad right now?
                    I was agreeing with you about jdsf don't burst a blood vessel

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Lmao r u mad right now?
                      I was agreeing with you about jdsf don't burst a blood vessel
                      He is the worst ... But you're also garbage. After the Cuban comments I can't rock with you ... But I did jump the gun lol

Comment

Working...
                      X