No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Imagine what Canelos tuneups will look like to get his "confidence" back after he loses to Floyd....
    Juan Lazcano and Pauli Malignaggi?

Comment

if canelo *****es up and avoids trout again, then turns around and scedule another no hoper i hope floyd reneges. canelo has to fight someone credible imo

Comment

ah well, it will be another year of not buying mayweather fights then, what else is new!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          If Alvarez gets that Zab Judah contract, I see no reason why he wouldn't fight Trout.
          And you're OK with this??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            And you're OK with this??
            As long as Alvarez fights Trout. I'm cool

Comment

As long as Alvarez fights Trout. I'm cool
              But he won't, what then??

Comment

When is the last time that Mayweather fought twice in one year let alone fought twice within 4 months? People will just believe whatever these guys and their people say. Noway does Mayweather fight in May then again in September.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Imagine what Canelos tuneups will look like to get his "confidence" back after he loses to Floyd....
                  Juan Lazcano and Pauli Malignaggi?
                  Archie Solis will definitely be involved as well.

Tell you what, why does Alvarez have the balls to beat up some little dude over some slut but doesn't have the balls to avenge his brother's loss to Trout?

Comment

I've heard the reason nothing has been announced yet is because Alvarez wants to be guaranteed a shot at Mayweather in sept even if he loses in May
                    Trout could be his opponent but he won't sign it unless he is a cert for Floyd in sept
                    He knows Trout will be a difficult fight so wants to protect his payday with Floyd
                    What you guys make of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                      I've heard the reason nothing has been announced yet is because Alvarez wants to be guaranteed a shot at Mayweather in sept even if he loses in May
                      Trout could be his opponent but he won't sign it unless he is a cert for Floyd in sept
                      He knows Trout will be a difficult fight so wants to protect his payday with Floyd
                      What you guys make of that?
                      It wouldn't make sense for Mayweather to fight him if he were to lose. I see no reason for Mayweather to give him such a ridiculous guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                      X