Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike3000gt71 View Post
    says the filipino who got put to sleep by a mexican ahahah
    That was the most irrelevant and ignorant statement i've ever read.

Anyways, I hope Canelo fights a real 154 lber. If he doesn't I hope the WW or JWW he fights shocks him. Champion my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      That was the most irrelevant and ignorant statement i've ever read.

Anyways, I hope Canelo fights a real 154 lber. If he doesn't I hope the WW or JWW he fights shocks him. Champion my ass.
      you filipinos hate mexicans so bad

Comment

"Pacquaio you're next", Mayweather

Comment

Now am kinda scared because it looks like Canelo might be fighting another light welterweight, After putting my neck on the line for him over the last 3 weeks I would be disappointed if he fights someone like Cotto over Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            "Pacquaio you're next", Mayweather
            Don't put words in my mouth" I didn't say that - Mayweather

Comment

I'll believe this when I see it. Regardless, Trout isnt getting his Canelo fight now, which sucks. Canelo would need a Golden Boy robbery to get the win in that one. I think Trout embarrasses Red. So I guess it will be Canelo vs someone like Angulo since he is just getting his legs back underneath him and has looked rough in his last couple. Boxing is a prick to its fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
                Not if Guerrero beats the punk out of Mayweather. All kinds of dreams can be shattered on May 4th when Ghost spanks that behind. WAR GUERRERO!!
                there is nothing wrong with having lofty dreams. even if your the only one that has those dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Floyd loses in 2013, Guerrero or canelo
                  why do you say this pac boy? is it because pac got starched so you want to see floyd lose too?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    canelo finally fights a real threat a/o champ like Trout on the 4th of May and gets his as.s taxed so his fraudulent reign comes to an end
                    i wonder why dudes here are so hard up to see canelo fight a "real" fight but these same dudes cheered every soup can chavez jr fought. even though chavez jr was coming in 20 plus pounds over the limit. i just dont get it. all fighters should be held to the same standard. i even saw a bout where 2 welter wts had never fought at 154, but managed to fight for the 154lb strap and some of the posters were down right gleeful about that shame of a title fight. i just dont get it.

Comment

I understand know. Reading this thread has offered me a path to enlightenment.

I was thinking that Canelo was an exciting prospect. How childish, he's clearly a bum. Mayweather, to my former idiotic mind was a master craftsman. Now I have seen the light! So f**k that fool! . . . Trout? Ha! . . . Guerrero? Pish!

Can they press Ctrl, Alt, Delete like we can? F**********k no! Bash keys with rhythm and timing? Please! I'm never going to respect these clowns again.

!!!Long live the keyboard warriors!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X