Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: We're Facing Mayweather in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Floyd win fighter of the year if he beat Canelo and Guerrero this year?

Mad feelings would be caught if that were to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
      This is a real possibility, Trout is a real threat for anybody at 154. But Floyd fights for money and even if Trout outclassed Canelo, there would be a hell of a lot more interest in Mayweather vs Canelo. Let's face it, as skilled as he is, Trout isn't the most exciting fighter in the game and a Trout-Mayweather fight would be boring.
      Trout is a bum who has this bum beat an old cotto??
      trout is the biggest feather fisted boring bum ever

Comment

but who is canelo fighting on may 4th????????? lmao...they're already overlooking their TBA opponent, which makes me think it's going to be another scrub...

Comment

Trout is bum that has fought noone

Trout is a bum who has this bum beat an old cotto??
          trout is the biggest feather fisted boring bum ever
          trout almost got knocked out by a bum in Mexico he has no chin,hes been down 2 times in his career

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Would Floyd win fighter of the year if he beat Canelo and Guerrero this year?

Mad feelings would be caught if that were to happen.
            If he beat them both impressively then yes I would imagine so.

Depends what others do.

Mayweather being the only fighter to win FOTY in 3 seperate decades is probably something he'd like to achieve.

Comment

If Canelo fights Trout in the undercard, I still won't buy this PPV. I don't care enough about Canelo to pay for him yet. (And Mayweather vs Guerrero is crap) But if he does defeat Trout and proves himself to be legit, Mayweather vs Canelo would definitely be something I'd be excited for. He better not fight Angulo.

Comment

Canelo wasn"t going to fight Trout without the guarantee of a Mayweather fight now he will fight Trout on May 4 win lose or draw in September he gets Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Because that is the best JMW fight to be made. Just like Guerrero Floyd is the best WW fight to be made. Or Broner Burns is the best LW fight to be made. Yet Burns ducked out and Rees stepped up.

All three fights should be made and are the BEST fights that can be made at three different weight classes. They are essentially what boxing is all about. The best fighting the best.
                  I agree with that, but I don't think they are going to pick Trout.

Comment

If Canelo ducks Trout he better fight one of the top 154 fighters like Vanes, Lara, El Perro, Kirkland, or Molina. Anyone else would fit the typical Canelo M.O. and a huge disappointment!

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Canelo wasn"t going to fight Trout without the guarantee of a Mayweather fight now he will fight Trout on May 4 win lose or draw in September he gets Mayweather
                      if canelo loses to trout.there will be a rematch.plus mayweather won't ever fight anybody coming off a loss. so mayweather will get martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X