Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he does let Bob pimp him into another fight, either that or get put out on stroll with the other hookers Bob have in his stable. ...

Comment

We keep forgetting that he probably will fight since boxing judges are just as crooked as oke Bob Arum & most likely will be paid to give the fight to Pac Boy....

Comment

Arum will not let Manny fight anyone as dangerous as Brandon Rios before he makes part V with Marquez. Arum is not that stupid to mess up his biggest fight of the year.

Comment

Honestly Brandon Rios is the worst possible opponent for Pac coming off a knockout. Rios is a brawler with a good chin, good stamina, and good power. Win or lose he will make it a brutal war.

Manny would be better off fighting a Paulie Malignaggi or some other light hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Pacquiao-Rios is an appropriate fight NOW, but I like how some people are selling it as "Pacquiao just got knocked out, he deserves an easy opponent". The truth is Pacquiao-Rios was going to happen regardless if Pacquiao beat Marquez or not. So let's cut the crap, trying to make Pacquiao look like some victim who's just taking a "tune up" fight. This was the fight Arum/Team Pacquiao were hoping for after Marquez.
            I pretty much agree.... so many different scenarios could play out and this is why I love the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by djdodat View Post
              Arum will not let Manny fight anyone as dangerous as Brandon Rios before he makes part V with Marquez. Arum is not that stupid to mess up his biggest fight of the year.
              your sig is very nice, good sir.

i was so impressed by it that i was inspired to make my own.

Comment

only Manny Pacquiao could get away with fighting Soto at this stage of their career

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Honestly Brandon Rios is the worst possible opponent for Pac coming off a knockout. Rios is a brawler with a good chin, good stamina, and good power. Win or lose he will make it a brutal war.

Manny would be better off fighting a Paulie Malignaggi or some other light hitter.
                  Disagree on Rios Power I mean how many times was Alvarado hit flush and still was on his feet

Comment

The sleepy,bearded idiot should be opening bout status by know.

Comment

Soto? Might as well retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X