Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he is not coming back to soon.

Comment

IMO... I think its way to soon to even think about a fight due to the fact Pac just got KOed.... He needs to time to heal and make sure his head is clear. As for a return fight I am not sure what I would do here.... Of course as a fan I would wan't to see some what of a good fight so I could see what Pac has left or doesn't have left... Now If I was a adviser or a manager i'd probably put him in with a durable but harmless guy despite what the media,critics, or fans think about it..

Touching base on Rios... I think his style is perfect match up for Pac while it lasted.... I wouldn't think it would be the smartest choice for a return fight after being knocked out... But i'd expect it to be a fun fight in the first few rounds then I think Pac would run away with a wide decision or end up stoping him. This is just my opinion guessing Pac isn't messed up from the KO

Comment

Lara will get a wide UD this time around. He gots Vanes figured out now.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
          Lara will get a wide UD this time around. He gots Vanes figured out now.
          Wrong thread buddy.

Comment

Arum just trying to sell Pac. This wont happen or better i hope it doesnt happen. Pac to fragile right now but Arum and his fans dont care so rattle that brain one more time Pac.

Comment

History repeating itself. That's the same mistake Roy Jones made with Johnson. Just take the year off idiot.

Comment

Pacquiao is going the Roy Jones Jr route. He seriously needs to rest. It's also funny how now they want to stage a fight with Donaire on the card but a couple of years ago, Manny would not even acknowledge or invite him to his birthday party.

Comment

Pacquiao-Rios is an appropriate fight NOW, but I like how some people are selling it as "Pacquiao just got knocked out, he deserves an easy opponent". The truth is Pacquiao-Rios was going to happen regardless if Pacquiao beat Marquez or not. So let's cut the crap, trying to make Pacquiao look like some victim who's just taking a "tune up" fight. This was the fight Arum/Team Pacquiao were hoping for after Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Pacquiao-Rios is an appropriate fight NOW, but I like how some people are selling it as "Pacquiao just got knocked out, he deserves an easy opponent". The truth is Pacquiao-Rios was going to happen regardless if Pacquiao beat Marquez or not. So let's cut the crap, trying to make Pacquiao look like some victim who's just taking a "tune up" fight. This was the fight Arum/Team Pacquiao were hoping for after Marquez.
                    True. They were talking about it early on. Rios is not great but he is a young, strong bull right now and Manny might be still a lil shaken up still. He's going to have to exhaust a lot of energy beating up on that kid and who knows how well his grill is going to hold up now after that KO he just took.

Comment

Word has it that Pac Boy is having problems sleeping & has begged Marquez to help him out with a fifth fight. He won't fight Rios because he'll get beat up & than become what he truly is THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN BOXING. Without fighting at a catch weight Pac Boy is a sideshow & would fit better at some circus show. Better yet I honestly believe he's a clown playing boxer the way he was laid out by Marquez. ... Hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X