No announcement yet.

Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
    He is clearly not the same fighter, but power is the last thing to go in boxing. Same Morales that gave Maidana all he could handle..
    That little line would hold true if he was fighting at the same weight where he was known for his power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      That little line would hold true if he was fighting at the same weight where he was known for his power.
      He still has power, watch the Maidana fight again, watch the 8th round. Now Maidana has a solid chin, And Morales had him hurt in that round, where Maidana was trying to grab and hold..If thats not power then I dont know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Won't happen, Judah is a shell of his former self.

Garcia will walk him down and TKO him in the 10th
        Garcia isn't a pressure fight like Cotto that's not his style and he can't outbox Judah nothing he does gives Judah problems if Judah don't KO him he'll win by UD

Comment

He still has power, watch the Maidana fight again, watch the 8th round. Now Maidana has a solid chin, And Morales had him hurt in that round, where Maidana was trying to grab and hold..If thats not power then I dont know what is.
          He has power in the sense he can hurt someone if he catches them with a huge looping hook flush on the chin... I dont know many fighters that can't do that. He doesn't have power in the sense that he's known as a big puncher in the division or he's going to flatten you given one big punch.

Also, Maidana is known for his stamina lapses which also assisted in him getting hurt.

Truth be told, the punch Morales caught Maidana with should of knocked him out if he was truly a big puncher... it a huge looping hook that landed right on his jaw, all he did was stumble.

Comment

He has power in the sense he can hurt someone if he catches them with a huge looping hook flush on the chin... I dont know many fighters that can't do that. He doesn't have power in the sense that he's known as a big puncher in the division or he's going to flatten you given one big punch.

Also, Maidana is known for his stamina lapses which also assisted in him getting hurt.

Truth be told, the punch Morales caught Maidana with should of knocked him out if he was truly a big puncher... it a huge looping hook that landed right on his jaw, all he did was stumble.
            If Maidana was a fighter with a avg chin.., my point is that Morales has KO power at 140, not the same power he had in the lower weight classes but he has KO power. Maidana takes a mean shot. So for Garcia to be hurt againts Morales is nothing to be ashamed about, im not saying Garcia's chin is granite, but it is solid. That is the point im trying to make here.

Comment

He is clearly not the same fighter, but power is the last thing to go in boxing. Same Morales that gave Maidana all he could handle..
              Morales has KO power at 140? Based on what? You're not saying much by mentioning Maidana, to me that dude is a C level fighter. So by Morales not being able to beat him pretty much told me where Morales was in his career.

Comment

Morales has been at 140 for 3 years, and has ONE ko win over Willie in 6-7 fights. I've seen him land his best punch on almost every one of his opponents at this weight, and stun them, but that's it.

Morales does not have KNOCKOUT power, he has good power, enough to keep his opponents respect, but he's not flattening guys at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Morales has KO power at 140? Based on what? You're not saying much by mentioning Maidana, to me that dude is a C level fighter. So by Morales not being able to beat him pretty much told me where Morales was in his career.
                  The initial discussion here was about Garcia having a solid chin, I said he took Khans shots and Morales shots, and that they are not light punchers. I still think that Morales had or still has KO power at 140, he isnt hitting as hard as Garcia but he can knock some people out basically he is not pillow fisted at that weight, thats all im saying. You question Garcias chin since he got hurt againts Morales, my point is that Morales can still hit hard at that weight, not with the same power as in the lower weight classes but enough power to hurt and even KO a guy with an avg chin. Maidana might be a C class fighter but his chin isnt. The guy can take a shot, and Morales rocked him.

Comment

Morales has been at 140 for 3 years, and has ONE ko win over Willie in 6-7 fights. I've seen him land his best punch on almost every one of his opponents at this weight, and stun them, but that's it.

Morales does not have KNOCKOUT power, he has good power, enough to keep his opponents respect, but he's not flattening guys at 140.
                    Agreed, at 140 his power is clearly not the same. The reason why I brought up his power is becuase someone was questioning Garcias chin, since he got hurt againts Morales, and I said, thats nothing to be ashamed about, Morales is not a light puncher, he can still hurt or even KO some guys at that weight. Garcia took Khans and Morales shots well.

Comment

i would very much enjoy it if the threadstarter proved to be correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X