No announcement yet.

Prediction: Judah KO5 Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
    I just cant see it, Garcias chin is solid, and he has KO power in both hands, I can see Zab having his moments early,,then just fading in the middle rounds and getting KO'ed, he will get KO'ed/TKO'ed for sure this isnt going to the judges.
    All of this.

Comment

I just cant see it, Garcias chin is solid, and he has KO power in both hands, I can see Zab having his moments early,,then just fading in the middle rounds and getting KO'ed, he will get KO'ed/TKO'ed for sure this isnt going to the judges.
      Not so sure about either one. Morales had Garcia hurt in the first fight in case you missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        zab judah? lol.
        This was actually a better explanation than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Not so sure about either one. Morales had Garcia hurt in the first fight in case you missed it.
          Yes hurt, but Morales is a heavy hitter..that just shows you he has a solid chin. And Khan is not pillow fisted either

Comment

Yes hurt, but Morales is a heavy hitter..that just shows you he has a solid chin. And Khan is not pillow fisted either
            Heavy hitter at this age? Nope... He also had a solid chin and look what happened. Take it how you want it but Im not convinced by Garcia's chin. Matthysse will definitely test it and prove one of us wrong.

Comment

Knocking out Vernon Paris isn't the same as running up on Garcia with that same flow....

Comment

Morales isn't a heavy hitter in 2012-13 at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Heavy hitter at this age? Nope... He also had a solid chin and look what happened. Take it how you want it but Im not convinced by Garcia's chin. Matthysse will definitely test it and prove one of us wrong.
                  Of course he is still a heavy hitter, the last thing to go is your power regardless of age, its the same Morales that was rocking Maidana when they fought. Garcia has a solid chin, getting being hurt againts a fighter of Morales caliber even at this age is nothing to be ashamed about, b-hop and Foreman..had KO power past the age of 40..

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Morales isn't a heavy hitter in 2012-13 at this weight.
                    He is clearly not the same fighter, but power is the last thing to go in boxing. Same Morales that gave Maidana all he could handle..

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                      Mark my word. Zab Judah will fight his best fight since the second Corey Spinks fight. Zab is tremendously motivated for this one. I've gotten word from the Judah training camp that Zab is crisp, fast, and dropping several sparring partners (some of them are well known established fighters)...
                      So, shout out to Supa Judah!
                      I feel the same thing is going to happen as well. Maybe not a KO but I think he is going to be able to tag Garcia enough to hurt him and outbox him. Garcia swings wide with the left hook and if Judah can time him, I think Garcia is going to be in trouble. We know that Garcia's dad is going to pop off at the mouth and possibly write a check that Danny can't cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X