No announcement yet.

I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    And there you go! God knows Golden Boy tried to get him a tough fight! Paul Williams crushes his spine and Kirkland want's a stupid ammount of Money. I think this is the year he gets his big fights but lets be honest. people are still gonna still find a way to hate on him.
    Waited until both got knocked out.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      Floyd fans love claiming that all of Pacquiao's opponents are stylistically chosen to make him look good. That he only fights aggressive fighters. But Floyd gets a pass for this? Robert Guerrero isn't an offensive fighter? Is Floyd not a counterpuncher? The hypocrisy and doublestandards are as laughable as the whole Top Rank wanting random testing against Marquez ****.
      Guerro is a cherry pick for Floyd as usual. If its not the most dangerous fight possible, then its a cherry pick. Floyd isnt fighting much longer, so when is he going to get down to real business end of things.?

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
        Waited until both got knocked out.....
        Oh I see your excuse is that he should of fought them 2 years ago when he was 21 and before he won a belt or anything and was still considered a hot prospect. Come on man thats just flat out stupid!! It's like you haters would do anything in your power to make sure canelo never gets a chance to develop into the fighter he's supposed to be. If it was up to you you would have him ruined early like Vargas because you just can't stand to see a Mexican fighter become popular and talented instead of boring fuking ass shoulder roll Fighter.
        Last edited by pistol whip; 01-11-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Guerro is a cherry pick for Floyd as usual. If its not the most dangerous fight possible, then its a cherry pick. Floyd isnt fighting much longer, so when is he going to get down to real business end of things.?
          Every fight is dangerous....

Even Paulie Malinaggi has some knockouts...anything can happen.....

What do you mean not the most dangerous?

I bet if Pacquiao were to fight Guerrero then everyone would be good with it....

Comment

Oh I see your excuse is that he should of fought them 2 years ago when he was 21 and before he won a belt or anything and was still considered a hot prospect. Come on man thats just flat out stupid!! It's like you haters would do anything in your power to make sure canelo never gets a chance to develop into the fighter he's supposed to be. If it was up to you you would have him ruined early like argas because you just can't stand to see a Mexican fight become popular and talented instead of boring fuking ass shoulder roll Fighters.
            How much do you need to develop when you're past 40 fights?
            There are plenty of young fighters who take risks....
            You either have it or you don't....

It's not hate....he has to step it up at some point....you can always come back....a few loses never hurt anyone....

Comment

im not a great fan of the Guerrero I think he is a limited fighter skill wise but he seems tough and looks pretty solid at 147

I think alot of people will accept this fight more if he annouced he is fighting canelo in sept (providing canelo wins against trout or more likely cotto)

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                How much do you need to develop when you're past 40 fights?
                There are plenty of young fighters who take risks....
                You either have it or you don't....

It's not hate....he has to step it up at some point....you can always come back....a few loses never hurt anyone....
                Oh yeah because all his Peers went straight to the pro ranks at what age again? 15-16? Again there are almost no fighters like him who have skrocketed at such a young age this is again just hating on Canelo for things he doesn't control.

Name all these fighters that take these risks please?

Comment

Dude did you live near power lines as a child??? Regardless of the resume in everyway shape or form Alvarez is the bigger, stronger, faster, heavier handed, more naturally gifted fighter. If we went by your Logic then Michael Katsidis is a better fighter than Brohner because he has a better resume. Nevermind that brohner is obviously the more gifted of the two. This fuking guy!!!
                  Shut up chump. You're spouting garbage yet again. Talk talent, 154 has it by the boat loads. Damn near every fighter in the top 10 at 154 right now is talented. There's only 1 fighter there that ain't beat no one. Now you can sit there & get all pretty with the answer, but who the hell at 154's top 10 is ginger better than, I'll wait cause the fact is you don't know & anything you say is a guess. The difference between you & me is until he shows me by beating a ranked fighter in his weight class, he ain't shiiiit. You can suck him off from now till kingdom come. Cause when he fights anyone with a pulse at 154, he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Shut up chump. You're spouting garbage yet again. Talk talent, 154 has it by the boat loads. Damn near every fighter in the top 10 at 154 right now is talented. There's only 1 fighter there that ain't beat no one. Now you can sit there & get all pretty with the answer, but who the hell at 154's top 10 is ginger better than, I'll wait cause the fact is you don't know & anything you say is a guess. The difference between you & me is until he shows me by beating a ranked fighter in his weight class, he ain't shiiiit. You can suck him off from now till kingdom come. Cause when he fights anyone with a pulse at 154, he will lose.
                    And everything you said will happen you just have a problem with his poularity the end. I mean he doesn't have a choice at this point and if your boy Kirkland didn't go ****ing crazy and think hes worth over a million doallars you would of already had that fight you wanted him to be in so fuk off. Again it's his popularity you have a problem with and from our previous conversation I wasn't comparing him to the other guys at 154 I was comparing him to Robert Guerrero you know the career ****ing Junior LW who you are championing as a legitimate fight for Floyd LOL!!! Anyone who thinks that has a completely useless opinion that I will just ignore.

Comment

And everything you said will happen you just have a problem with his poularity the end. I mean he doesn't have a choice at this point and if your boy Kirkland didn't go ****ing crazy and think hes worth over a million doallars you would of already had that fight you wanted him to be in so fuk off. Again it's his popularity you have a problem with and from our previous conversation I wasn't comparing him to the other guys at 154 I was comparing him to Robert Guerrero you know the career ****ing Junior LW who you are championing as a legitimate fight for Floyd LOL!!! Anyone who thinks that has a completely useless opinion that I will just ignore.
                      LOL at "my boy" Kirkland. Hey bro, just because I don't like a fighter, doesn't mean another is "my boy". But again, the Ghost earned the Floyd fight. How?? By actually beating real fighters in the weight class Floyd's champion in. I couldn't care less "how popular ginger is". If he actually fought real 154lb fighters & earned a shot, I'd be all for it. But he hasn't. He's a hype job, the Ghost is not, he actually beat people with heartbeats at 147. I "champion" a fighter who's earned his shot. Meanwhile you "champion" a fighter that's still sucking on Oscar's tittiies & you have the nerve to talk??

Comment

Working...
                      X