No announcement yet.

I Can't Blieve How Many People Are Discrediting Mayweather-Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    I'm a Mayweather fan, but can't get up for this one at all. Not gonna discredit Robert, but there isn't shyt he can do to trouble Floyd.
    This. He's an extremely talented fighter and I've been following him since the '96 Olympic games but that doesn't mean I have to approve his each and every move.

Comment

Oh stop trying to hype this BS...he's Floyd's height, slow as shiat and Floyd got you suckas confused thinking that being allowed to ELBOW a muhfuka all night is defense....Surprised he didn't pick Alvarez?....yeah ok....he hasn't fought a career 154lber yet so who did you think he would pick? Cheerleaders...stick to pom poms.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        martinez and trout, if he wants a fight at 147 he should fight pacquiao, oh thats right floyd is special and cant fight top rank fighters so lets give him a pass
        Well damn!! Hell no Floyd won't fight Martinez & I wouldn't hold him accountable for Trout, (atm). But the world knows that ginger is a hype job. Totally unproven prospect holding a trinket & the stupidest fans in boxing atm.

But the Ghost is a good welterweight fight. No matter how people claim it isn't it is. Everyone is looking past Robert right now. He's a better fighter in every way than ginger is. In fact the only advantage that ginger has over him is 7lb's. His power is questionable, you're supposed to stop a 140lber at 154. That's what's supposed to happen.

But the Ghost is Floyd's mandatory & it won't be easy. Floyd is slowing down. The Ghost has been staying active. He will give Floyd hell. I don't see how anyone can complain about that fight. The Ghost has come up to this point the correct way. While ginger has been issued pass after pass to this point. Floyd will fight the Ghost. But don't look past that. He might not make it to cherrypicking on that bum ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          At first I hated this fight but was when I heard the rumours that Mayweather was going to fight the then lightweight RG, but after two wins at WW for RG plus the fact that Mayweather would be 36 and already slipping I then thought it wasn't that bad after all.
          Guerreo's ducking prime fighters! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Whats good Crillz.

I'm about to break it down for you. This site regarding Floyd vs RG/Canelo goes like this:

Troll Group A: This is the group that screamed Floyd would duck RG during the RBR while he pummeled Berto only to back track and call RG a weak opponent. These same people also compared RG to Margarito and said he would duck the fight.

Troll Group B: This group is sticking to their guns and calling RG a bum, a lightweight, etc because Floyd is rumored to fight him. Meanwhile completely ignoring the strength, size and punch resistance he showed against a guy in Berto who is one of the stronger WW's we have.

Troll Group C:
            This is the "popular" group. The Austin Trout is Tommy Hearns group. These idiots think Floyd is ducking Austin Trout even though 95% of them didn't even know he was before he fought Cotto. These idiots also pretend as if Trout white washed Cotto 12-0 when he clearly didnt.This also doubles as the Martinez is God group who kiss Sergios ass when he fights the Martin Murrays of the world rather than face legit threats at 160.

Troll Group D: The Alvarez hater group. These dumb shyts refuse to even acknowledge that Canelo can actually fight. Calling him a bum and a hype job constantly to discredit the fight before it even gets signed so that when it is signed they can go back and quote their posts that said Canelo was a bum. These idiots are the worst. If you have two working eyes you can see that Canelo is a hell of a fighter.

So what you end up getting is a cluster fuq of posters and posts who are all just stumbling over each other to discredit WHOEVER Floyd fights next. They have all their bases covered. ****in clowns on this site man you know how they roll. Hell I even seen some idiots that said Floyd has no right to fight at 147 and he should only fight at 154. Like wtf.

Eveb if this dude beat Trouts ass which her is fully capaable of doing people will say "But Trout has only beat Cotto" who Floyd himself beat.

If he fights Martinez and beats they will say hes old and past it and give him no credit. Majority of these posters are absolute shyt and know fuq all about the sport of the boxing.
            nobody is calling Nelo a bum...those who says he's a bum don't really know what a bum is so just pay them no mind...it cost nothing!!

back to Nelo...he and Broner fall under what I'm about to drop....remember Kobe Bryant's rookie season?...he avg 7.6 ppg but we saw the potential...next season he dropped 15.4 ppg...season after 19.9 ppg...season after that 22.5 ppg...by his 7th season he raise his avg up to 30.0 ppg....that potential we saw wasn't a mirage...5 rings and many other major awards later is proof we were rght about the 96-97 Kobe Bryant who rocked a baby fro and wore #8 would become one of the game's best

Nelo has yet to show proof that the potential we see is not a mirage...when MJ retired and insiders said Kobe had next...he showed us why they said he had next...if Nelo got next, as many say...its only right he show WHY ppl say those things...as of yet he has not shown it...dude is talking about fighting a A fighter when all he's been in with is C or C minus fighters....are we supposed to label him a A class fighter for beating on the fighters he beat on?....again, nobody with sense can say he's a bum....until he proves otherwise, he's just HYPE...nothing more, nothing less!!

Comment

Guerrero will win this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Well damn!! Hell no Floyd won't fight Martinez & I wouldn't hold him accountable for Trout, (atm). But the world knows that ginger is a hype job. Totally unproven prospect holding a trinket & the stupidest fans in boxing atm.

But the Ghost is a good welterweight fight. No matter how people claim it isn't it is. Everyone is looking past Robert right now. He's a better fighter in every way than ginger is. In fact the only advantage that ginger has over him is 7lb's. His power is questionable, you're supposed to stop a 140lber at 154. That's what's supposed to happen.

But the Ghost is Floyd's mandatory & it won't be easy. Floyd is slowing down. The Ghost has been staying active. He will give Floyd hell. I don't see how anyone can complain about that fight. The Ghost has come up to this point the correct way. While ginger has been issued pass after pass to this point. Floyd will fight the Ghost. But don't look past that. He might not make it to cherrypicking on that bum ginger.

Dude did you live near power lines as a child??? Regardless of the resume in everyway shape or form Alvarez is the bigger, stronger, faster, heavier handed, more naturally gifted fighter. If we went by your Logic then Michael Katsidis is a better fighter than Brohner because he has a better resume. Nevermind that brohner is obviously the more gifted of the two. This fuking guy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  I am in the same opinion as the masses in the sense that I DO believe Floyd will win but "cherry pick"? "not PPV worthy"? "waste of time"? you have got to be kidding me.

Robert Guerrero is a tough and rugged mother****er who will come to fight and press Floyd all night long, he has a VERY solid chin to absorb what Floyd gives and has the stamina and sheer heart to stay in there and trade and look to create a fight out of that Boxing match.

Lately if you notice Floyd has been going the offensive route, if he does that against Guerrero this will be his toughest fight yet, tougher than Cotto, I guarantee it.

Ghost is a dog and you see that in his style, Floyd is excellent but to stop him he will have to hit Ghost with shots I don't think he can continuously throw over and over due to his hand history.

The way to beat Mayweather I always say is to punch with him, use the jab, don't ever stop punching or pressuring and work the body viciously and believe me Ghost will do all of that, NOT saying he will win because my money is on Floyd by wide UD but it will be an awesome fight worth every penny

I think you guys seriously need to re-evaluate this fight, this isn't Victor Ortiz he's facing yo this guy is coming to try and decapitate with every shot like he did to Berto.

Tune in May 4th to witness a great fight Live as it happens, the atmosphere will be insane I can't wait
                  Doesnt that kinda contradict your point?

The reason people arent interested is because they want Floyd to take on a real test. Someone who they dont automatically believe Floyd will win every round against.

Comment

Floyd fans love claiming that all of Pacquiao's opponents are stylistically chosen to make him look good. That he only fights aggressive fighters. But Floyd gets a pass for this? Robert Guerrero isn't an offensive fighter? Is Floyd not a counterpuncher? The hypocrisy and doublestandards are as laughable as the whole Top Rank wanting random testing against Marquez ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      nobody is calling Nelo a bum...those who says he's a bum don't really know what a bum is so just pay them no mind...it cost nothing!!

back to Nelo...he and Broner fall under what I'm about to drop....remember Kobe Bryant's rookie season?...he avg 7.6 ppg but we saw the potential...next season he dropped 15.4 ppg...season after 19.9 ppg...season after that 22.5 ppg...by his 7th season he raise his avg up to 30.0 ppg....that potential we saw wasn't a mirage...5 rings and many other major awards later is proof we were rght about the 96-97 Kobe Bryant who rocked a baby fro and wore #8 would become one of the game's best

Nelo has yet to show proof that the potential we see is not a mirage...when MJ retired and insiders said Kobe had next...he showed us why they said he had next...if Nelo got next, as many say...its only right he show WHY ppl say those things...as of yet he has not shown it...dude is talking about fighting a A fighter when all he's been in with is C or C minus fighters....are we supposed to label him a A class fighter for beating on the fighters he beat on?....again, nobody with sense can say he's a bum....until he proves otherwise, he's just HYPE...nothing more, nothing less!!

Yeah but people tend to forget that Alvarez is still 23 and is being moved up like anyother 23 year old. Show me all the 23 year old fighters that have 2 wins over former undisputed world champions? The list is small! And also people hate on the kid for two big things his popularity and his belt. It's not Canelo's fault that the WBC gives away trinkets who cares. And isn't his popularity something boxing needs? Oh thats right his popularity is mainly with Mexican Boxing fans so of course Americans dismiss that as unimportant!!

Comment

Working...
                      X