Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see if it happens......... at this min. im sayin garcia is in a nightmare if it is ordered

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      How the hell do you defend an interim title? It's not a real title!
      Isn't Garcia the actual WBC champ?

Comment

Danny

good fight but Danny wins with better defense. good chin n smart.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Garcias dad must be ****ting his pants right now. This is fkin great! Run Danny run! They avoided Ajose but can't avoid Matthysse now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Im willing to bet ajose rapes danny ass well

Comment

Rios is with Top Rank(Bob Arum)... Danny and Lucas are GBP(De La Hoya) they dont do business. Not happening. i would love Rios vs Mathysse, not happening.

Comment

I laugh at you lames saying Danny ****ting his pants for what Lucas is a beast but against Judah & Devon he couldn't finish the job Danny has a chin power and is a smart counter puncher Lucas will not bully Danny around like he did arose that had no power Danny picks him apart with combinations and movement it will be a war but Danny is the better overall fighter

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                He will vacate.
                Without question. Danny doesn't want the old man gravy train to get derailed by a monster like Lucas.

Comment

I don't see this fight happening, GBP would probably make Lucas wait the same way they made Maidana wait for Khan or they would make Garcia vacate the title, either way I would love to hear Angel Garcia's opinion if GBP makes his son vacate his title rather than face someone that is perceive as a risk because I remember him critising other GBP fighters for fighting soft touch while Danny was brought up and throw in the deep end.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Judah will come in mad and smack Danny around for his dad's remarks. Being angry will probably help Zab stay focused and he i a better boxer than Garcia is. His focus has always been his issue and he has a point to prove in this fight.
                    This is the easiest way for Judah to get KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      lol the same lame crap from people danny is gonna take this fight in june and if he wins theyll say matthyse was judahs leftovers.
                      Exactly. I still don't see why Matthysse is so regarded. Sure he is a strong, aggressive but he still has no signature wins at 140. He knocked down Judah and Alexander but he didn't have enough power to get them out of there. I want to see this fight more than anything because I'm really curious to hear what all of these posters will say once Garcia beats Matthysse. I think Matthysse is good but I don't see anything he brings to the table that will trouble Garcia. Matthysse takes a lot of counters which Judah showed. Garcia beats him.

Comment

Working...
                      X