No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    It won't really matter because I think there is a good chance he gets shocked by Judah.
    It may happen, you never know!

Comment

Damn! I have a feeling, that Boludo(Lucas) is going to put an ass kicking on that boricua. I love this fight, this is what we need, no excuse for not making the this war happen. GBP get it done.

Comment

true that, Terrible was already washed up!
        and KHAN can't take a punch.

Comment

I hope there's no ducking. I think Garcia has a pretty good chance at stopping Matthysse.

Comment

If Danny Garcia can knock out a young, strong, in his prime, hardcore guy like Lucas Matthysse or beat him by UD, It wont be easy or a walk in the park, Then Danny Garcia would earn my respect, but lets see if he can do it.

Comment

At the end of the day, Gacia is just Puerto Rican, so the WBC weren't going to give him too many breaks.

Fight won't happen. But then again, we said that about Khan-Maidana, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                It may happen, you never know!
                Judah will come in mad and smack Danny around for his dad's remarks. Being angry will probably help Zab stay focused and he i a better boxer than Garcia is. His focus has always been his issue and he has a point to prove in this fight.

Comment

How the hell do you defend an interim title? It's not a real title!

Comment

If Garcia "forfeits" than he's ducking plain and simple.

Comment

Se lo va a cargar la verga a Danny

Comment

Working...
                      X