Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Isn't Garcia the actual WBC champ?
    I was referring to Matthysse. Did you not read the article?

Comment

wow this is like the first time in years i read something good that comes from the WBC...

Comment

Very good fight if it happens. If Garcia does take this fight we will find out if he is the goods, we wont fight that out with Judah.

Comment

If he gets passed Judah (which he should as Judah always find a way to lose when it matters) then fights and beats Lucas, I will give the kid his credit.

I bet his Dad is panicking about Matthysse as his smack talk will fall on deaf ears and he will also know his son isn't facing someone like Khan, but actually a tough mother fcuker who has a punch and a chin that can take a punch.

Time to book Garcia's pops into a mental breakdown clinic as his arse will be twitching now Sillyman and the Crooks have decided on this

Comment

I dont think Danny has too much to worry about with Mathyse.
            Lucas lost to Alexander and a washed up Judah so I cant see him being too problematic.

On the face of it he appears to be 1 dimensional and straight forward and Dannys good at working guys out so I see a UD for Garcia.

Comment

hopefully matysse will get his shot

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Can't believe anything from the WBC or Suilaman. If it happens, it's gonna be a barnburner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  hopefully matysse will get his shot

For me this is about it, Am not even saying Garcia is scared of Lucas is a monster etc but Lucas deserves his shot thats all, Whether it is against Garcia or the number 2 ranked guy at 140 he sure deserves to fight for that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                    Sulaiman how about Canelo?????when he is going to fight his mandatory?????discriminiation????
                    I was going to say I think he only protects the Mexican fighters.

Comment

not gonna happen
                      Lucas will get the belt handed to him when Garcia vacates it
                      too bad, really wanna see Lucas decapitate him
                      wonder if Garcia will stick around JWW or try to go up to WW
                      if he has to jump to avoid Lucas, he will

Comment

Working...
                      X