Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vyacheslav Glazkov vs. Malik Scott: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I have it a draw, 5 round each, but the fight is in the US with American judges.

I was watching with Russian commentary, so the pro-Scott BJ Flores commentary didn't affect my scoring.
    Originally posted by Levity View Post
    I had it 95-95.

It seems that most people on here thought that Scott clearly won the 2nd and 3rd, but I saw otherwise.
    Odd how you didnt score round by round but just threw in a draw the moment the fight ended

Comment

• no surprise, NBC Sports have high hopes for Glazkov obviously but Scott made him look extremely average

Comment

• ****ing bull**** decision.. at least scott didn't lose

Comment

• good..now an American knows how it feels to be robbed...on home turf as well....lol

Comment

• Scott gave away 10 and paid for it. If you ain't made, you better fight every round. Nonsense decision, but at least he didn't lose.

Comment

• Being as generous as possible I'd only of given Glazkov rounds 2,4,5.

Zzzzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Odd how you didnt score round by round but just threw in a draw the moment the fight ended
                Several poters opined on who won without posting their score for every round; that isn't odd at all.

Comment

• Glazkov just lost a fan with his bull**** post fight commentary.

''I felt I won easily, Scott was running as usual blah, blah, blah'' GTFO!

Comment

• these guys should rematch

Comment

• Lol @Malik post-fight interview..

I liked him tonight, but Wlad would murder him IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X