Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Floyd fans those for and against Floyd/ginger.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Umm Trout beat Rodriguez who was rated at the time and beat Cotto. So yes he is the man at 154 UNTIL those guys in there start doing better. Canelo keeps winning... But there's no doubt why Canelo keeps on winning so don't gimme that bull****. There's a reason why this fraud ain't fighting anyone in his division.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    The boy is improving every single fight. You sit up and talk about deserve this and deserve that and in your next breath you bring up a gate keeper like Delvin Rodriguez. I know we cant come to any understanding. At the end of the day Trout is ok. Nothing too special and easy to forget.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Umm Trout beat Rodriguez who was rated at the time and beat Cotto. So yes he is the man at 154 UNTIL those guys in there start doing better. Canelo keeps winning... But there's no doubt why Canelo keeps on winning so don't gimme that bull****. There's a reason why this fraud ain't fighting anyone in his division.

The boy is improving every single fight. You sit up and talk about deserve this and deserve that and in your next breath you bring up a gate keeper like Delvin Rodriguez. I know we cant come to any understanding. At the end of the day Trout is ok. Nothing too special and easy to forget.
      How do you know he's improving when he's fighting the same level opposition or worse?

In Bush's words, let me simplify this for you, are Rodriguez and Cotto better than anything Canelo has done?

Trout might be ok but he's still the guy at 154 till those guys prove otherwise.

Comment

Wouldn't mind the fight but I'd prefer him to beat a legit Jr MW first.

Comment

I'm not interested in Mayweather Canelo now when he beats a top 154 pounder to earns his shot I'll be interested in seeing that fight

Comment

against because ginger has done **** all to deserve it and he sucks, floyd will pick him apart only thing ginger has is size. The only reason floyd fans support is cause they know its an easy fight and are scared to see him loose

Comment

I'm against this fight for obvious reasons. But, I won't be lose my mind if it happens without Canelo proving himself. Canelo loses, and then he has no choice but to fight the other guys. Canelo wins, and it'll be as big of a moment as Marquez stopping Pac. It's just whatever at this point. As long as people don't make the match-up seem more than what it is, then I'll stay shut about it.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-10-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                How do you know he's improving when he's fighting the same level opposition or worse?

In Bush's words, let me simplify this for you, are Rodriguez and Cotto better than anything Canelo has done?

Trout might be ok but he's still the guy at 154 till those guys prove otherwise.

Damn with all that whinning you'd think the world was ending tomorrow. Like I said before "in my own damn voice", Im not the biggest Canelo fan fan. I was rough on him at first. If you cant see where he's improved from the Cotto fight to now then you arent looking. Hate has caused blindness. He's more patient and accurrate for sure. He's working on his feet and cutting the ring too. He finally found a use for defense and counter punching. I wanted GB to rush him in with top guys too at one point. That was because I couldnt see an upside for him. I thought he was what he was and he proved me wrong. I do wish he would just beat the stuffing out of Trout so yall can shut that sh#t up. Thats the only reason Im interested now.

Did you watch the Trout/Rodriguez fight? They both punched so much air I didnt give a damn who won. It definitely didnt prove that Trout "deserved" a damn thing except a chance to fight again as an undefeated fighter.

Comment

Personally I don't care who Floyd fights. Trout, Canelo, Guerrero, Bradley hell whoever. I think even at 36 Floyd walks through all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Yet you call Mayweather a Super Welterweight. How many times has he fought at 154lb?
                    Here we go again! Obviously reading is not your strong point. Nor is comprehension. Where did i ever call floyd was a SWW? I didnt! I know exactly how many times he fought at SWW (154)! What id did say was (sincse you have a very hard time comprehending) Floyd last fought at 154!
                    :AOR:No matter how hard you try...you still make yourself look dumber trying to make someone else look bad! Give up. Its not for you. You suck at it! Nice try though.

Comment

Lol now I'm whining...

Comment

Working...
                      X