Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
    yep, thats why he was trying to make friends with Broner and postponing fights with Canelo.
    ............ you people on here cannot be serious lmao
    Last edited by SoulByThePound; 01-10-2013, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      then you said "just like 50 cent said"?? really who gives a damn what he said??none of us know anything about Floyds finances...
      Says the guy that is first to defend Floyd at all costs! Bwahhabahaha

Comment

you trying to convince yourself!? I thought that was funny with all the capatilized "WILLs". Somebody really doesn't like Floyd huh?

Yeah me either man

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          This should be a law of physics or something, if a fighter keeps fighting after he's measurably slowed down he's going to lose. It doesn't matter how good one thinks one is, the fighter is eventually going to lose. Floyd has to be smart enough to understand this, I'm sure he realizes he only has a few more fights left in him so he has to make them count. If, like so many fighters before him, he squanders his riches, he might likely be forced to fight well past his prime which means his 0 will be history yo.
          I guess the laws of physics ignored finito lopez and marciano!

Comment

Mark my words canelo will beat mayweather. Just like cotto mayweather hasnt faced a big strong jr middle weight. Oscar was past it and wasnt a tru jr middle weight. Canelo is huge and has good power. He will tee off on mayweater when he goes on the ropes and trys to shoulder roll the punches.

Comment

Haters gonna hate but the fact remains, every fighter Floyd has faced was suppose to do this & that to him. After a few rounds Floyd has adjusted & dominated each fight. People/haters want him to lose so they can point their finger saying " see we told you". Well sorry haters, fact is Floyd will probably fight 3 more time & he's gone. If no one gets him in these last 3 fights looks like you haters will just have to take more I hate Floyd medical treatment to get over your mental hatred problems. Hahahahahahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                Haters gonna hate but the fact remains, every fighter Floyd has faced was suppose to do this & that to him. After a few rounds Floyd has adjusted & dominated each fight. People/haters want him to lose so they can point their finger saying " see we told you". Well sorry haters, fact is Floyd will probably fight 3 more time & he's gone. If no one gets him in these last 3 fights looks like you haters will just have to take more I hate Floyd medical treatment to get over your mental hatred problems. Hahahahahahahaha....
                umm no castillo beat him. and he can fight 3 times and remain undefeated all he wants, he will go broke and come crawling back

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                  he found a way to not fight manny pacquiao for 3 years. As long as he keeps picking the right fights and performs to his level, he can keep winning no problem.
                  One of those perennial cherry picks will eventually go wrong though. Don't forget the TV companies still get a say in who he fights, so it will always be at least a half-decent opponent (even if not the live threats fans want).

Comment

If he keeps fighting too much longer he will lose eventually.

Comment

ofcourse anyone who will stay too long would soon fall down.. ego is the reason he's where he is. contrary to what you say i believe its the one that will save him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X