Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are you all so high on GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's actually pretty interesting I never knew that.

I wonder if she was North Korean then he'd be the ultimate commie mix.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      That's actually pretty interesting I never knew that.

I wonder if she was North Korean then he'd be the ultimate commie mix.
      Ethnic Korean/Russian just like Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
        Lulz This.

Pigsfly: Shut the fuk up and stop embarrassing yourself. Kazakhs only make up 63% of the population and Russians/Ukrainians represent 25% of the population due to all of the deportations, particularly during Stalin's era.
        trying to piggy back off of anothers reply in which i already shut down equals spineless.............

enjoy your day............

Comment

I found this, don't know if its true or not.

Golovkin (24-0, 21 KOs) is the son of a Korean mom and
          a Russian dad. He was born in Kazakhstan, a country in
          Central Asia and Eastern Europe.

http://www.examiner.com/article/genn...in-power-surge
          no one saw this coming

Comment

GGG is undefeated and has power, but im not sold on him yet...Don't know why all they hype

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              trying to piggy back off of anothers reply in which i already shut down equals spineless.............

enjoy your day............
              Lulz You're trying to tell myself and Gatecrasher (two Ukrainians) that Nazarbayev is a Russian name. Sorry you made yourself look like a fool, live and learn.
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 01-10-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                no one saw this coming
                But according to you he still Kazakh, right?

Please, leave the topic of former USSR nationalities to those who was actually born in USSR. We know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Lulz You're trying to tell myself and Gatcrasher (two Ukrainians) that Nazarbayev is a Russian name. Sorry you made yourself look like a fool, live and learn.
                  i didn't try to tell you anything. I said that "Nazarbayev" was a russian last name because it's influenced by the russians, traditional Kazakh, & berber. which makes the name.

I asked you for proof that golavkins family is russian (you told me that his family are Russians) but you ran only to show your head at the end of the debate like a spineless heartless worm. (& now i know why you ran because you didn't know what you were talking about with the whole "golavkins family are russians")

good day..........

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    GGG is undefeated and has power, but im not sold on him yet...Don't know why all they hype
                    This is basically my opinion on GGG. Very good power (against less than stellar opposition), good technique, solid chin (thus far) but barely average opposition, minus Proksa who was a decent level fighter.

Why do Golovkin's promotional team not have him aiming for the likes of Geale, Macklin, Barker, Sturm, Jr, Pirog or Quillin? I'm sure if GGG takes a smaller pure and fights one of these "name" opponents, he'd be able to bring a lot more to the bargaining table next time he wants to challenge Martinez. Right now, if I was Martinez, I wouldn't give a **** about some Euro/Asian KO artist who was beating up on bums.

The opponents I've named are not so far out of Golovkin's reach. Heck, Barker is a bigger attraction than GGG, the Kazakh should be willing to take a 60/40 split, come to the UK, and beat up on a former Martinez victim who is a talented fighter in his own right. That makes him jump up onto the international stage. Why bother fighting a guy whos lost again and again at 154?

Comment

I found this, don't know if its true or not.

Golovkin (24-0, 21 KOs) is the son of a Korean mom and
                      a Russian dad. He was born in Kazakhstan, a country in
                      Central Asia and Eastern Europe.

http://www.examiner.com/article/genn...in-power-surge
                      That was some blend of genetics, if North Korean then we have a commie powerhouse

Comment

Working...
                      X